Olympic Admin and Dresco Town

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S P.O.V

Zeraora and I stood our ground, ready for any incoming attack from the enemy. I was surprised when he didn't flinch at Zeraora's intimidating presence, as most people do.

Before I could even finish my command, the man shouted, "Sucker Punch!"
Bisharp disappeared and reappeared, but I anticipated this move.

"Quick, Zeraora! Use Quick Guard," I commanded the bipedal feline. Zeraora blocked the attack just in time, but I left myself open to attack as he did.

"Plasma Fist, repeatedly!" I exclaimed. Zeraora charged towards the enemy Bisharp at lightning speed, landing a hit on its stomach. It stumbled back, but as Zeraora was about to strike again, the admin spoke, "Gabite, I choose you."

I switched out to Gible, knowing that Gabite was a threatening opponent. "Waste no time, use Fake Out," I commanded my first-stage friend. The move surprised the admin, who responded with a Dual Chop. Gible was hit twice in the head, but I didn't give up.

"Don't worry, Gible. We got this. Use Metal Claw," I said, determined to win.

Gible shook off the pain and scratched away at Gabite with sharp claws of steel, causing more pain than expected. "Critical hit!" the admin said in surprise.

The admin thought he had won, but I didn't give up. "Think again! Bite and Switch," I said, anticipating his next move. As soon as he attacked with a dark-type move, I swapped Pokémon to Riolu and pulled off a swift Force Palm while the fighting type landed with grace. Riolu puffed his chest, proud of his victory.

The admin grinned and said, "This isn't a problem, as it is not our objective... What is this presence?"

I was confused but shrugged it off, not knowing what the admin was talking about. "So, what now? You've lost, your lackeys are knocked out, no one can save you, and a child has beaten you. You lose," I said triumphantly.

The admin's grin faded as he pulled out a device. "This device, powered by the mythical Pokémon Hoopa, will allow me to go anywhere, anytime, in any way, and efficiently too," he said.
And with that, he disappeared. I was left wondering what they were doing with Hoopa, but I knew I had to keep moving forward and headed to Dresco.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POKÉMON CENTRE

I heard a voice calling out to me and turned to see an elderly man beckoning me over. Curious, I approached him to listen to what he had to say.

"Have you ever come across that Mirskle fellow?" he inquired.

"No, I haven't," I replied.

"Well, don't get too friendly with him. He's a bit of a weirdo," he warned me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"And his hobbies aren't suitable for good kids like you," he added. Hold on a moment - what exactly does this gym leader do in his free time?

"Hahaha!" he laughed before turning back around and walking away.

Did he just say all that and then leave without any explanation?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-50 mins later