Chapter 2- Route 2 and Team Olympic

Amola's P.O.V

As we walked out of the icicle cave and onto Route 2, I turned to my feline Pokemon companion, Zeraora. "Wow, that was quite the cave, wasn't it?" I asked. Zeraora responded with a simple "Zera?" and I realized it was best not to delve into the topic further. Suddenly, we spotted some tall grass and decided to venture into it in hopes of finding some Pokemon. To my surprise, Arceus blessed me with the one Pokemon I had always wanted.

 To my surprise, Arceus blessed me with the one Pokemon I had always wanted

"Rio?" The wild Riolu tilted its head upon seeing me. I was excited to catch a Riolu so it could evolve into Lucario, just like my father's ace Pokemon. However, my father disappeared without a trace, forcing me to communicate only with Pokemon. To start our journey, I called out my starter Pokemon, Gible, from its Pokeball. "Let's go!" I yelled.

"I choose you, Gible! Use Fire Fang!" I exclaimed

Gible's teeth began to glow with fiery energy as it launched itself at Riolu, biting down hard. After the attack, I quickly threw a Pokeball and waited with anticipation. One...two...three...DING! I caught my very first Pokemon and couldn't contain my excitement as I held up the Pokeball containing Riolu. Suddenly, Zeraora emerged from its own Pokeball.

Zeraora asked me why I needed another Pokemon, to which I replied that we were facing a gym leader who specializes in double battles. We were on our way to the gym when we encountered the same people who had attacked us two years ago. I discovered that they were an evil organization called Team Olympics. They were searching for the Jade Orb to summon Rayquaza at Crystal Mountain. I was alarmed to hear this as Rayquaza is a legendary Pokemon and the god of the sky. The thought of them using it to create their world disgusted me. I jumped out of my hiding spot and confronted them, declaring that I, Amola, would stop them. My partner, Zeraora, emerged from the shadows and attacked the grunts with a roar. They were struck by a lightning bolt and most of them were sent flying, but one remained. He congratulated us on our impressive display of power and acknowledged that we were not to be underestimated.