Part 5 (Met the genius gamer girl)

"Storm raging"
"Double kill"
"pentuple kill"

"Haha!! yay kiddo, don't ever come to challenge me. Did you get it ?"

"Aish, why they're bullying him?" Taehyung asked being annoyed.

"Really he isn't good at gaming too. hmph" Jimin said .

"Should i teach him a lesson?" Taehyung asked.

"Why are you bothering? Just enjoy yourself." suga said.

" Yeah right. no need to interfere. If they start fight then that would be a bad. Maybe you'll hurt yourselves" jin said .

"YAHHHH!!!!"
Everyone in the club diverted their gaze to the girl who shouted just now.

"yahh , it's just a game. Someone had to lose anyway. Stop making fun of him. Just because you won the game , that doesn't mean you have the right to insult him."
"Look unnie, don't interfere in this matter. You won't understand anything."
"Why won't i understand?"
"We're talking about game . You're a girl. Stay away from this."
"[sigh]the boy you're bullying is my brother and you're telling me to stay away from this. you want me to stay away from this matter right ? okay , i'll but you have to defeat me first in game. let's play solo. If i lose to you , you can do anything to him . i won't interfere. But if you lose to me then you have to do 200 laps in front of everyone. Do you agree?"
"Sis-" The boy who was getting bullied tugged on his sister's sweater.
"Ayoo don't worry bok su~aa. Have some faith on your sis" The girl patted her brother's shoulder.

"huh, you'll play game" A boy said.
"yeah , why what's wrong" The girl said.
"Since when girl started to play game. hahhaha! ridiculous. hey go spend some time to get a boyfriend or you won't get married. Haha!" A stranger said.
She grinded her teeth," First of all, who are you to tell me what to do ? Second of all , who said girls can't play game and lastly, a woman looks for a man to join her in a happy life . she doesn't need a man to solve her problem . getting married won't solve our issues and problem . So it'll be better if you learn how to respect woman. And you thick head boy-"she turned to the boy who was bullying her brother,"Shut your mouth and let's have a match."

"wow! it's my first time seeing a girl who play OPL." Taehyung said.

"she is savage too. I really like her personality." Jimin said .

"Interesting" Jungkook whisper with a soft smile.

"jisoo~aa be host of my show" the girl said.
"As you wish miss yn" Jisoo,"Welcome to the solo OPL match. Here Lee yn and his opponent is going to have a great day."

"Storm raging"
"wow nice move"
"Double kill"
"Assist"
"Triple kill"
"Assist"
"nice move"

"She is impressive" Jin said with fascination.
"looks at this prediction"
"How amazing"
"wow! I can guarantee that there is no one who can beat her" jhope said with his widened eyes.
"Hey-🤨" Suga said
"Aish, you're professional player suga. ok except you guys ..." Jhope said.

"Quadruple kill"
"Assist"

"Wonderful" Jin jumped with excitement.
"bro she is really amazing." Jimin said.
"Don't we need a mid laner" Jungkook said looking at them.

"Don't tell me......"

Continue.....