Part 11( Fallen in love)

"Don't be nervous . Just try your best" Right now jungkook is comforting yn.
Today is LLP championship's prematch. Yn is extremely nervous today. She need to give a good performance or else everything will be ruined- her hard work , jungkook's honour. After that incident jungkook helped her a lot and she improved a lot too under jungkook's training.
Suddenly someone hold her hand . she looked up . it's jungkook..
"Let's go"
Yn smiled. This man never leave her side . No matter what he always support her and encourage her . Any girl can fall for him . But what about yn ..? This fool don't know herself . She is confused ..why she feel something weird whenever jungkook.......why ...

_________________________

"All is well..all is well...all is well"
"Yn what are you saying" jimin asked.
"Yn don't be nervous. We can do it . Fighting!!" Taehyung cheered them
up.
"Good evening everyone . welcome to the LLP Championship's live stage . Let's record this ordinary yet unforgettable memory together.
Hello everyone, I'm your host Yeonjun.
Alright , thank you . Now both team are ready for the opening match . First let us welcome Team LSG!!."
Yn's eyes widened . LSG!!..So he will be her first opponent. She clenched her fist.
"Ok now welcome Team ZGDX!!."
Everyone entered on the stage and sat on their seat.
"Ok let's start."
"We've entered in the ban phase.let's see what they'll choose. Team LSG did ban first. They ban yn's signature shikigami. Looks like they did their homework....."

TIME SKIP!!
(I don't know about game that much . So i skip some time🙂🙂.)

"Alright the first creep wave of both sides has spawned."
Jungkook took a glance at yn . This is weird . She isn't nervous anymore , on the contrary she is determine to win this game at any cost. Is it because of suga . it can't be . It's true suga did hurt her but it's feel like the reason of her determination is something else.
He shaked his head.
"Let's focus in the game for now jungkook" jungkook said to himself .

TIME SKIP!!!TIME SKIP!!!

"Wow! Looks like first female pro gamer yn is really tough competitor of Team LSG's Mid laner kai. Wow she killed him, only 3 members left in Team LSG."
Team ZGDX have already won 2 game . Every member of ZGDX is surprised by yn's performance even suga is regretting the way he treat her these days. He shouldn't do that . He should believe in jungkook's judgement. He sighed.

"Jimin is left with half HP after taking two of opponent's skill. He use is ultimate and opponent is getting slow. Wow one member from Team LSG is dead ."
"Taehyung used his second skill to stun another opponent. Looks like today ZGDX is more powerful than before. Only 1 member left . Wow finally God Jungkook used her two-three combo combined with his ultimate. So..Today's WINNER is TEAM ZGDX!!!"

"You did really great"
Yn got puzzled by suga's compliment. She sense a hand is on her shoulder. She looked up .
It's jungkook.
"I told you"
They smiled at each other . Little did they know there's someone else was jealous of them ...

________________________

"Hey we should have a meal" Jin excitedly said,"After all it's yn's first win."
"Ok it's on me today".suga said.
Everyone got surprised .
" wow bro what's wrong ? Are you treating yn a meal?" Jimin asked.
"Hmm ..why can't I?"
Taehyung: I thought someone was against yn.
Suga: it's not like I was against her. I just thought she won't be able to replace jin. May be she would drag us down.
Jungkook: Is that why you said so many hurtful words to her ? Suga you know too you did wrong , don't you?

Suga lower his head.He was ashamed of his behavior . If he trust jungkook's judgement....

"Nothing have ruined. If  you say sorry, everything will be alright." Yn said with warm smile.
Suga's face lighten up.
"I'm really sorry yn and i'm ashamed for my behavior. How about i'll buy you whatever you want ?"

"Really?!" Yn raised her eyebrows.
Suga nodded his head. A evil smile appeared in yn's lips.
"What's going on in your mind" jungkook whispered in yn's ear.
"I'll take my revenge huhu"
"Are you planning to buy everything in the restaurent?"
"My leader really knows me well" yn winked at him.
Jungkook thumbs up.
"Ok let's goooooo"
"Wow she is suddenly so energetic" J hope laughed

They were leaving the stadium suddenly someone appeared in front of them.
"Yn!"
"Kai!!"
"You know each other ?" Taehyung asked.
"Can I get a moment please?" Kai asked
Everyone looked at each other . jungkook indicate them to go .
"Come with me" yn took yn a little further.

"What's happening here !" Jin asked in confusion .
"Maybe they are friend . you guys go i'll take care of her ." jungkook said.

........

Yn: Why did you call me?
Kai: you don't know? Huh
Yn: no unfortunately.
Kai: you're as arrogant as before . tsk. What're you doing here huh ..
Yn: you don't know .. Uhh you became blind by our victory. Solo badd.
Kai: I told you not to join gane world . didn't I told you i will never get back together with you if you dare to play game in any team.
Yn: Didn't I told you that we broke up. I don't want to be with a psycho who have the audacity to think that girls are born for men..
Kai: I never ever said that . I told you i will give you money to open a cafe . But you insist to play games . Games are not meant for GIRLS!! Let's go with me.
Kai grabs yn's hand .
"Let go of my hand"
"No"
Someone grab yn's hand too. Yn looked up ..it's jungkook. He made kai to leave yn's hand .
Kai: "Who are you?!"
Jungkook: Her leader.
He hold her hand,"let's go they are waiting for us at restaurent"
"Where are you going ? I'm not finished yet ."
"You don't need to . she doesn't want to listen your rubbish ." They were going suddenly jungkook stopped and turned to kai," one day you'll wake up and realise how perfect she was. When that day comes she'll be waking up beside the man who already knew and guess what? You'll regret it"

Yn was staring at him. This man build different. He's the man every girl dream of. His words made yn realise how much this man respect a woman . Finally she realised that she'd fallen in love with this man without her acknowledge.....

Continue......

______________________________________

Disclaimer: I didn't disrespect any idols here . kai is just a character here . so don't spread negative comments.