Part 9 (Welcome to ZGDX )

"Here's the contract paper" J hope gave a paper to Yn to sign.

"Welcome to our club. We should introduce ourselves - i'm jin, coach of the team ZGDX"

"So you're the god jin! I've heard about you a lot"

"Oh really!"
"yep!!"
Jin chuckled.

"Hi"
Yn diverted her gaze and met two doe eyes..
"Hi i'm jeon jungkook, leader of the group."

Yn's pov..

So his name is jeon jungkook. He is the one with whom i bumped...his broad chest...Ahem...

End of yn's pov..

"Hi i'm yn , nice to meet you."

"Hi i'm jimin. We can be friends" Jimin said with mochi smile.

"I'm taehyung , nice to meet you" They handshaked .

Everyone looked at suga hoping for greeting.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself" Jin asked suga.

"I'm not interested". After saying this he left the place and went to his room.
Yn taken aback for a minute.
" Uh..ha yn don't mind him. Hehe" jhope said awkwardly.
"Yeah ..hey guys show her room" jin tried to change the subject.
"Let's go"
Yn turned her head behind , found out pair of doe eyes already looking at her.
"Let me show you your room" jungkook said with a soft and warm smile. yn's heart flatter for a second.
"Uhh..ok"
He followed jungkook's direction..

TIME SKIP!!! TIME SKIP!!!

What the hevk!!!!...

Yn stared at the room in disbelief.
" This is your room. Did you like it?" Jungkook asked.

Yn fake smiled.
Yn in her mind:
What is this ? Why everything in my room is PINK!!!!. I freaking hate PINK!!

"Why everything in my room is pink?"
"I did it"
"Ahhh!!"
Jimin and taehyung popped up out of the blue.
"I'm sorry . I got scared for a second" She embarrassingly said.
Jungkook chuckled at her silliness silently.
" it's ok ..btw did you like my decoration", Jimin asked excitedly.
"Yeah ..but why everything is pink-"
"Ain't girls fav color pink? "
"Huh!!"
"Idiot not every girl likes pink" Taehyung Said.
"really..then sorry yn" Jimin pout.
"It's ok" yn gently smile.
"Let us help you to put your things"
"Umm ..ok"
She reached to her suitcase to pick it up. Suddenly she felt a brush of someone's hand on her. She looked up and saw jungkook reached out to help her .
"Let me help you" He gave her a gentle smile.

That smile..that light touch made yn's heart flattered. She was staring at jungkook unconsciously. She came back to her sense by jimin's voice .
"Yn where should I put it?"
"There"
"Ok"

After 20 minutes..

"Phew , Done" Jimin said.
"Thanks guys , without you I won't be able to do this in few minutes." Yn thanked them.
"It's ok", taehyung put his hand on jimin's shoulder," let's go jimin, yn must be tired . take some rest yn ..bye "
"Bye yn" Jimin waved his hand to say goodbye and both of them left the place.
Yn looked at jungkook who had not left the room yet.
"Do you have something to say" yn asked
"Um..yeah..yn about earlier ..suga.."
That incident immediately popped in her mind. Her smile faded away. She really didn't like his behavior.
"I didn't mind" she said with a poker face.
Jungkook chuckled.
"Why are you smiling? I didn't say anything funny" yn asked in confusion.
"You know yn there are some people in the world who are hard to read . Even if you stay with them for years you won't be able to read their mind . Meanwhile there are some people even if you just met them for few times you can read them like a open book. And..."
"And what ?"
He leaned to her , " and you're one of them"
Yn's heart.. It's pounding crazily...
She looked away.

Yn in her mind:
What's wrong with my heart ? Why is it beating so fast ? Yn did you get a heart disease out of nowhere?! Aish, you crazy brat.
"Yn.."
"Huh.." Yn came back to her sense,"yeah"
"Well i know his behavior displeased you . But believe me he is not like this . He just can't accept that jin won't play anymore with us. Someone will replace jin. Don't worry one day he will see your worth , he will accept you as a team member . Pls give him some time.[sigh] um..looks like i took so much time of yours . You must be tired , Take some rest . And don't give any thought about these things..ok."
"Ok leader"
"Bye"
"Bye"
After Jungkook left the room yn locked the door
"Ahhh!!" Yn jumped on her bed and bury her face on the pillow.
"Why is he so gentle ? The way he treats everyone ...ahhh..it's heart melting . Gosh yn" she sat up,"what the heck are you saying ?! Stop mumbling. But what can i do ? The way he was consoling me ? 😶.. Anyone can be convinced by him... AISH!! ok enough of this.. I should take a nap 💤. "

Continue....