Deleted scene

Deleted scene 1#:

Years ago.

Rias, the female members of her peerage Irina, Rossweisse and ravel and Grayfia where drinking tea and eating cake.

Grayfia: So, Aisa. Have any cravings?

Asia was eating some cake.

Asia: No, not at all. *Sniff* Anyone smell ham?

Grayfia: Hmm. Where is, Issei?

Akeno: The boys took him out for a little while.

Grayfia: One more question. How long are you going to keep the secret from him?

Everyone stop eating.

Akeno: What are you talking about?

Grayfia: I know you all slept with, Kiba, Gasper, Riser, Saji and Sairaorg.

Asia: How do you know?

Grayfia: You all really need to take a shower, you smell like them, just be glad they took Issei, for a while.

Rias: We didn't mean it. And because of what we did Issei, lost his memory because of us.

Grayfia: Don't beat yourselves up about it. Just because he lost his memory doesn't mean it's the end of your relationship with him. You were giving a second chance to make up for what you did to him.

Rias: You're right. We shouldn't give up like that.

Grayfia: And, Asia.

Asia: Y-Yes?

Grayfia: If it's a girl, name her, "Aurora".

Asia: "Aurora", I like it.

Grayfia: And remember one thing, you keep this from him forever.

Deleted scene 2#:

(Afton Family by APAngryPiggy. Parody by me)

"I was lost and was afraid I believed in all their lies I believed that I was safe And that I would never die...

Issei wakes up to find himself somewhere unknown then he looks at his hand then had of flashback of him being in pain beating his on a tree, then punching it then falling on the ground unconscious.

Now I'm all alone I've been hiding in the dark I just want to go home But my deeds sent me too far...

Issei walks around the strange place to see someone trapped in a crystal then sees a green orb on the ground that glows green taking him to a forest.

I often do pretend Can't you see I'm broken down I wish this were the end But I continue I vow Now I'm all alone I'm still hiding in the dark As saddened souls, we roam We can only go so far...

Issei walks around the forest.

All stay strong We live eternally All is well someone please save me, Lives, they fell to pure insanity All is hell I just want to be free...

Something with green eyes chases after Issei through the forest, then he runs into the ORC building closing the door after himself then walks around.

I never did go near 'Cause I know just what I saw Yet on a day of joy My life ended to their flaws...

Issei looks into a room seeing Rias, her peerage, alone with Irina, Rossweisse, Ravel, Riser, Saji, and Sairaorg. All naked and Issei tries to stop it but there was a invisible wall stopping him as he beats on it.

Now I'm all alone Fighting monsters in the dark I wish that I could live But I fear I've gone too far....

Always begging please Yet the outcome I would dread I have fallen to my knees Let my pride get to my head Now I'm all alone Hearing whispers in the dark I wander through the past Seeing memories afar...