Part 1)

PArt one, also H0n3y_Fl0w3r I made you the PE and media teacher :))
MidnightCupcake11 your whatever lol

Tommy's pov)
(I'm not going to start to when he's sleeping, it's weird n cringe to me, when I do it)

I was playing minecraft on my pc with my bestfriends. I looked at the time then realised it was 4am. SHIT we have school in 5 hours!!

"Guys we have school soon!!" I say

"Oh we do don't we, shit." Purpled said

"GO TO SLEEP THEN U IDIOTS!!" ranboo yells at us all and we all get off the call.

They probably are all going to sleep but I'm going to do homework, techno and Phil will be mad and probably worried if I don't do it. Especially for their subjects. Geography is probably my least favourite out of the two of them but eh. (English +geography)

I start to do my geography homework first because it's the hardest, you need to research something? I don't actually know I just search things.

I was doing that for an hour, then did the other subjects I've been neglecting for months. After I did some of the homework I gave up because my eyes kept closing and looked over at the clock. '7:30'...... What? I literally just finished my homework!!! Phil is going to knock the door any second now!! Ughh. This is why I don't do homework.

I heard foot steps outside my room getting closer to the door. Great.

"Hello! Good morning Tom's!" I hear my brother say.

"... Good morning." I whisper.

3rd person)

The man gave a concerned look to the younger and walked away.

The blonde got up from his bed and went to brush his teeth, Then headed to go get changed. The bages under his eyes were noticeable, not like he cared, he was to tried to even think straight.
This would suck for today's lessons though.he had PE, In fact double.
Atleast the teacher is nice and would normally let him go off sometimes.

He also had English, maths, computing and music today. This is the longest day on his timetable. Normally he only has 5 lessons. They just have to make the poor boy suffer.

Poor. Poor.poor boy.

Techno's pov)

We were eating downstairs waiting for Tommy's to hurry up and get finished with whatever he was doing up there.

"OMG CAN THAT GREMLIN HURY UP?!?" I yell.

"I'm coming!..." I hear Tommy faintly say.

. He hasn't been acting like himself recently. I wonder what's up. I hope it's nothing bad though -

No.

He would've told us if it was anything bad.

He would've?

Yeha what am I thinking of course he would've!!

Lol sorry I'm tired and my sister is yelling at her boyfriend, I have art tomorrow so I need to be awake also this whole part every time I looked at the words it had "69" somewhere in it. Weird.

I hope you enjoyed. I love where I'm going with this book lol
Byeee💕