Why would anyone care about me? (Part 3)

Part 3 after ages!!!

I hope you enjoy even tho I don't remember what I was going to do before lol
TW=
mention of fire
Wilbur fire.
Mocking of people kinda
Feeling like someone is going to judge you for wearing corsets.
Doesn't make sense
I'm tired ahah
Swearing.

=====Start======

Tommy's pov)

During the whole English class ranboo kept glaring at me. Well I think he was. It was hard to tell because everytime I looked at him he looked away, I don't know why tho.

"Okay class, can anyone tell me their favourites writer's" Technoblade asked everyone.

I saw this kid put up their hand .
"Yes quizly?"

"Why such a random question? Two minutes ago we were learning about windows-" techno cut them off

"Well looks like one person is paying attention to my lesson" he said staring at the back row.

*bell*

"There's the bell! You kids can go now!!"

Soon as he said that everyone rushed out the door. Me and ranboo following behind them so we don't get squished.

"What lesson do we have next?" he asks me.

"UH I think itsss art or music!"

"I think it's art! Thank XD!! I'm so happy we don't have music" ranboo said with happiness.

"We should go to art now!"

He nodded then we started to make our way to art, we should meet purple and tubbo their seeing as they are in our form (Form=Form is a kinda group in a school where they go in the morning to register and socialise with people that are in your classes basically, you can talk to your friends aswell and yes, you can switch forms if you ever wanted to! I know some people might not know what it means lol)

We got to art and saw all the kids waiting near the door for eret to let us in, She soon opened the door and invited us inside to sit down.

"Good to see everyone is here!!!" he said in their normal voice.

You see eret knew all of our names. He wasn't like other teachers, she would get to know us and they would always be nice to us. Not that any of the other teachers aren't nice!! It's just that most the art teachers in our school seem to be really nice maybe art keeps them calm or something?

"Today we will be learning how to make corsets! So everyone grab a ......."

After that lesson. (An hour later)

-Bell-

"Goodbye kids have a nice day!!!"

"Goodbye miss+mr+mx"

"Right. That was a fun lesson!" I say looking up at ranboo, purpled and tubbo

"It was! NOW WE ALL HAVE CORSETS MAIRBWKSURNE" tubbo said while making a weird gremlin sound at the end.

"uh- what the heck was that sound?" purpled and ranboo asked staring at tubbo like he said that insulted their whole bloodline.

"Aren't you used to this by now?" I asked them while chuckling.

"Right we will put these on after school and find some outfits for them! I'll pay for the outfits!! But right now we have to go to maths!" purpled says

"Ugh you guys are lucky you have science not maths!!" tubbo says to me and ranboo
"HAH L"

Me and boo ran off to go to science, we made it to the door and went inside. Huh. That's strange. We have skeppy by himself and not bbh with him. How odd.

Probably nothing!

-Time skip because I don't know what to do!!!!! "-

Me and boo went out of the science class first since we were at the front and we ran to the lunch haul. Full on sprinted our asses to get a seat. We found a table
I was about to sit down until we heard this bell I've never heard before.
Everyone in the lunch hall started to panic, well the people that were in the hall.

Untill the voice started speaking from the bell.

"Everyone calm down and get out of the building" tf?

"Uh okay well stay close to me Tom's?"

"Right right. Okay will do!"
He grabbed onto my arm and we went slowly to the closest exit.

We got outside and sat down on the rocks. What is even happening? I swear to XD if Wilbur set fire to something again to not do a test! I will  cry

Dream started to speak up

"Okay there is a fire in the school, STAY CALM THO! We will be calling all your parents in right now. You can walk home if you want to idc"

Wait what? Is the first that bad or something?

Purpled whispered to us... "Well let's go shopping Bois!!!"
We then nodded at him then asked dream if we could leave, He said yes.

We got to the mall and picked out some outfits to match our corsets.

I changed into the outfits and put the corset on -
With the help of someone pulling the strings at the back ofc.

We all ended up wearing the outfits we brought then said goodbye to each other. What a ranboo/random(It corrected to ranboo I had to keep it lmao) day.

After all the others left I checked my phone to see calls for my whole family. Shit. Fuck.

I forgot to tell them I was hanging out with them-
And they don't know I have a corset-well made one-

Shit I better get home Fast.

I ran out of the mall's entrance/entrence and kept running down the paths. Not bothering to text them or even read their texts and voicemails - probably a bad choice but whatever.

I took some breaks because, COME ON I'm wearing a fucking corset while running ofc I need a break (I don't know if it's safe to run with a corset so UH please keep that in mind hah!) I was a couple blocks away from my house when I heard my phone going off again. I decided to not answer and keep running I mean I am so close to home why would I?

I finally made it to the front of the house then opened the door. When I opened the door I kept three pair of eyes on me.
"oh my gosh Tommy! You almost gave the old man a heart attack!!" techno said while running up to hug me.

"Sorry."

"It's okay!" Wilbur and Phil said.
"Just tell me where your going next time!!" dadza added.

"Will do!"

"I love your outfit Tom's!!" Wilbur said.

Sorry lol idk what to do but I randomly got motivation for this so UH yeah. Hope you enjoyed!!
I didn't check through this at all and I'm rushing so, SORRYY!

I forgot to say, I love you all so muchhh <3333