(1/?)" I-i Just Cant!" Part 5.5

Part out a bit after this one cause yeah.
I KNOW!! A PART CRAZY RIGHT/j (Sorry guys :') )

Edit: I started this part at a hour until midnight and now its 1am- TF
Also my family has banned Hamilton in my house!

[Tw]
*Cursing
*Bulling?
*Punches
*angst?
*fluff?? (gotta warn the angst readers or they'll die /hj)

Keep in mind, everytime i have started to write this its been extremely late at night, so there 100% will be spelling mistakes.
You have been warned

Enjoy this part that you have been waiting for, for ages lol
[Cloudy__Starr
Has given me motivation for the part, they havent even done anything, for some reason i just gained motivation when i was on their profile]
================================
[i have not seen any of my last parts since i wrote it so its another day, kay? I don't remember anything i wrote tbh]

Tommys pov]
(Sorry me again, starts just before breakfast cause idk what to do for him waking up)

"Hey toms! Make sure to come down in around five minutes so you can get some breakfast!" techno says to me while running past my door to go down the stairs
"ALRIGHT BIGMAN!"

"BTW WILBUR HAS ALREADY LEFT SINCE HE HAS A FORM (uhm okay so basically a place in highschool for people living in England in idk if anywhere else has it and you go there before first lesson teachers are your form tutors and like you chat to ur friends and stuff idk) GROUP TO TEACH"he yelled up the stairs (also you normally have the same teacher as ur form tutor-)

"ALRIGHT"

After i yelled that i got up from my bed and stepped out of my room, i slowly made my way down the stakrs and moved towards the table to sit down and wait for phil to finish making breakfast.
"SoooOoo~ what lessons do you have today?" i look up to see techni smirkinf, oh gosh i better not have his lesson today -

"Why are you smirking?"

"How about you look at your lessons?"

I open up the piece of paper that was in my jacket and see that i have him last, greattt! What a day to end the day.

I sigh dramatically, then stare at him.

"This is so sad -"

"Hahah L"

"Sorry boys, i realised half way through that we didnt have enough butter so i had to find something to make! Hope you like it, oh and btw you have 5 minutes to eat it since me and techno need to go in early since we r teachers." phil said while giving us olates of food.

" How did you say that without breathing - "

" Shush"

After they ate the food cause uhm

After we finished breakfast i grabbed all the plates and put them in the sink.
"Okay! Let's get going!" ohik grabs his keys before leaving the house and going towards his car.

"Actuallly dad, i want to walk to school. Since I'll be there anyways there is no point!"

He looks at me with a sad smile, then says i can.
I wave them off and start my walk to school, i love walking to school even though i barely do it-

Its really calming just before going into hell(school), that place can be horrible sometimes especially the people, people in high school can be extremely hurtful.

And plus i want to meet up with boob boy before school starts, he lives quite close to me anywayss!!

As i got closer to Mr boobs house i pull out my phone and mesaage for him to come down: