INTERLUIDO

♡

*

   "hanny~! c'mon, it's the end of the day already, and i wanna go home," you whined out tiredly, shuffling your feet along the floor behind the younger boa sister as she gripped onto your arm tightly. she dragged you along like you weighed nothing, which you probably did to her, considering how ridiculously strong her and her sisters seemed to be.

   "i don't want to hear any whining come out of your mouth, [___]!" your friend snapped at you, glaring at you from over her shoulder. "if i leave you here by yourself, that nasty little kendo student is gonna take you away! and you know how much i hate him!"

  you let out another whine and weakly struggled in her iron-like grip. you honestly didn't see why she hated him so much, he was incredibly nice and he had a nice ass! what wasn't there to like about him?

   "ah, ah, ah!" hancock growled out, "i can practically hear you thinking about him! don't you dare let yourself be ruined by that gross man, [___]!"

  her sapphire colored eyes narrowed at you threateningly and you sighed heavily before nodding in compliance. she paused and adjusted her school bag, silently motioning for you to do the same.

   "look, [___]," she started when she saw how downtrodden you seemed, "i just don't want some scummy, idiot swordsman going and ruining your life by breaking your heart!" she pouted and puffed out her cheeks angrily, face going pink in agitation.

  your eyes sparkled at how nice and caring hanny was; she always looked out for you, always. you loved her so much because of that, and she loved you just as much. you two would honestly die for each other, but, sometimes she was a little too overprotective of you.

  you understood why, though. with her horrible past with men, it made sense why she wouldn't want you to hang out with him. but, on the other hand, you enjoyed his company; he was just as caring as your dear handy was, even if he didn't show it. you really wanted to get to know him better, but with your best friend breathing down your neck like this, you would never get to.

   "hanny," you sighed tiredly, "I know. but, he's nice and he wouldn't hurt me like that. you know that."

  hancock glanced at you worriedly and took her bottom lip in between her teeth to chew at it. "i don't like him, [___]. he just- he seems nice, yes, i know... but i just- "

  you cut her off by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently brushing the stray locks of her midnight blue hair back over her shoulder. you offered her a small smile and she awkwardly returned it after a moment of contemplating.

  she sighed reluctantly, "fine, [___], you can go and make out with him, or whatever. but, please," she took your hand off her shoulder to hold it in between her own, "let me know if you ever need anything. i worry about you and i love you, [___], so, please.."