❝𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

3rd Perspective

Y/n was rethinking her choice of coming here, and even considered jumping off the boat.

"Alrighty, campers, we have another surprise camper along the way. Originally, we already had enough contestants and didn't need to add anymore, but the staff so desperately wanted to add this particular camper. Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing the Sass of the show!" Chris excitingly, as y/n walks out of the boat, everyone grows silent, Chris turns to see the contestant, he looks her up and down, and smiles.

"Welcome, Y/n! To the camp. You are surely over dressed, aren't you?" Chris says.

 You are surely over dressed, aren't you?" Chris says

[Your fit] also perspective change

You smile angrily, "Well, that's because I signed up for a 5-star, high quality, luxurious resort. Not.... Ehh" you paused, you pulled your shades down and looked behind Chris, at the camp with a look of judgement, disappointment, and disapproval.
"Whatever it is that you have going on here." You say smugly, while pushing up your stylish glasses, with your middle finger, basically flipping him off. You then walk off to meet to other campers.

"Hello, My name is Y/n L/n." You say waving at the group of campers, who are looking at you in awe. You inwardly smirk.

"O-M-G! You are soooo pretty!! My name is Lindsey! Where did you get that outfit girl!" The blonde haired girl said.

"Why, Thank you. I got my outfit from Valentino, I also really like your bonnet, its brings out your eyes, alot." You compliment her back, she blushes and looks down at the ground.

"Valentino? Are you like? Rich?" A girl with ponytails, a striped shirt asks.

"Then why are you here if you're already rich?" A girl with black hair says.

"Okay! Campers, I would like everyone to take a photo, so gather on this end of the dock!" Chris say, jumping on the boat.

"Are you gonna be in the photo?" You ask him.

"Nope, this photo is just for you guys." He replies

"Suspicious request, I'll pass." You say grabbing your luggage and walking onto land.

You watch as they all gathers to take a picture. "Okay, everyone one say 'Wawanakwa!'" Chris says, "Oh Wait! Forgot the lens cap!   ... Okay! Now, Everyone say 'Wawanakwa!'! Wait! The card is full." He says 'fixing' the camera, "Come on man, my face is startin to freeze!" A girl with a yellow shirt and a high black ponytail says.

"Alright! Everyone say 'Wawanakwa!'"
"WAWANAKWA!" Everyone shouts together, the docks breaks under all the weight. While the campers get back up to the surface for air, Chris snaps a few pictures of them. You roll your eyes, 'What a setup, glad I didn't fall for it.' you think to yourself.

"Alright everyone! Dry off them meet me at the Camp fire pit!" Chris says.

You was already on your way to the pit, everyone was still getting out of the water, you felt someone come up behind you. It was a blonde guy with a white shirt on and a leaf design on it.