𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

Screaming Gophers: 1 (Gwen)

Killer Bass: 2 (Y/n and Duncan)

"Trent!" Gwen gasped, seeing Trent slowly fall off the tree stump and onto the ground.

"NO! ... Don't leave me..." She saw that he done passed out.

"Time for a bathroom break!" Chris announces, "Any takers?"

"I've heard it this long, sweetheart. I can go all day!" Duncan says, his hands in between his legs,

"Sure, can you even hold it for another ten chapters?" Gwen retorted sassily,

Duncan immediately got up and walked towards the bathroom,

"You've got 5 minutes," Chris pauses, "Long as you don't mind a little company."

"Fine, just stay out of the stall." Duncan told the cameraman.

Gwen sighed, resting her head on her palm.

Y/n laid on her side on the grass, picking at it.

"Geez... When will these kids go to sleep already..." Chris mumbled,

.
.
.

"Duncan? You in there man?" The cameraman stood outside the stall, he pushed it open, revealing that Duncan had fallen asleep on the commode.

.
.
.

Back at the pit, a member of the production crew gave Chris a paper.

"And we have news! It looks like Duncan's taken a dive on the can, and it looks like Gwen is absolutely knocked out! Which means the official winner of the awake-a-thon is.. Y/NN!!! The Killer bass win!"

"Yay.. when's breakfast?" Y/n looked boredly at Chris who was raising her hand in the air like she had just won a WWE match.

(Cody from screaming Gophers got voted off, rip Cody lovers)
【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

Y/n grinned widely, as she began writing a note,

I know we aren't exactly on the greatest terms, but I heard from a little bird you were running a secret alliance, no? As much as I hate giving out compliments, this is a pretty smart idea. Come down to the dock so we can talk more?

Xoxo, Y/n 💋

She pressed her tinted glossed lips against the paper and placed the letter on the counter in the communal bathroom, Heather was currently taking a shower.

Y/n went back to the girls dorm, the others were out having lunch. Y/n snooped through Heathers stuff to see if she could find Eva's mp3 player.

She searched on Heathers bed, nothing. She searched her bags, nothing. Fortunately she checked her bed once again, and found the mp3 player inside her pillowcase.

Right then, Eva barged in the dorm, looking beyond irritated.

"Eva, hon. You look stressed, is something wrong?" Y/n look worried, she internally grinned,

She scoffed, "I can't find my stupid mp3 player!!" She stomped over to the drawers to look for it,

"Oh! This wouldn't happen to be it, would it?" Y/n held up the mp3 player, looking innocent.

Eva gasped, "My baby! You found it! Thanks... Y/n" Eva smiled and grabbed it out of your extended hand.

"No problem, but uh... I do have to say. I thought it was Heathers. I assumed she dropped it at the pit and when I went to go grab it to return it, she picked it up. I was just about to go ask if I could borrow it, music helps me sleep.." Y/n explained, (lied)