06~ Cherish her

Taehyung’s Pov

Taehyung’s Pov

Shaking my legs continuously and checking my watch again and again as I am becoming anxious about when will she come to visit me. I know she loves another guy but he already died, he was her past but she needs to focus on the present and stop ruining the beautiful future. She is a young woman, beautiful, smart. She has everything that women and men always desire.

I throw my head back, my pants are becoming tight and I suck a deep breath. What has she just done to me? It will be a lie if I say I never meet any woman but I was never attracted to anyone, not a single one, my friends often said I am gay and this is why I am not attracted to any woman and I should try men but they don’t know is, I never met any woman who were able to attract me.

I had one bitch girlfriend when I was in London and studying at medical school. God knows how difficult it was for me to get rid from her. After that I never dated any girl, my friends often sent me to have sex with woman or you can say one night stand but nothing affected me nor did I had sex with anyone. 

I remember I listened to a woman’s story rather than having sex with her, she shared her life story with me and I listened to everything. She said she assumed already that I am not that type of boy who wants only sex and this is why she didn’t force me or tried to seduce me. I chuckle unknowingly to think about that night.

I check the time again, she should arrive here already but why is it so late? Or, am I expecting too much? She is not going to come today? Did she already decline my offer? I growl in frustration and inhale deeply. 

Calm down, Tehyung. She will come, she will definitely come. She said she will be coming here for therapy which means she will come.” I try to comfort myself but nothing is actually working. Never in my life have I ever thought that I will be so eager to see a woman who has a five years old kid. 

I decorated my cabin with my own hand, I changed the curtain, the couch which was off white coloured but I changed that into navy blue color, same goes for the curtain and my desk was kind of messy so, I organized everything. Why is she not here yet? Gosh, give me some patience. Hearing a soft knock on my door, I quickly said a small ‘Come in’ and my assistant entered my cabin.

“Dr. Kim, Mrs. Amelia Km is here to meet you. She said she already took an appointment from you via phone call.” She says and I feel my heart beating so loud. The hidden excitement of that mysterious woman’s arrival is trying to rip out from my lungs and I feel like screaming in intense enjoyment. I remain silent for a few seconds before clearing my throat.

“Yes, send her in.” I dismiss the conversation and Yunha nods slowly before leaving the room. A big smile appears in my mouth as if I’m a kid and I got my favorite candy. Almost five minutes later, I heard a soft knock on my door and my heartbeat escalated more than before.