28~ Fairy[18+]

DO VOTES AND DROP SOME COMMENTS, ROAR, Y'ALL!

Taehyung’s Pov

I freeze after hearing her words. Did the mysterious fairy just tell me that she loves me? My eyes go wide and I gulp hard. Should I jump in excitement or kiss her senseless? Breaking the hug, I quickly cup her cheeks and make her look at me.

“What did you just say? Can you repeat that for me again?” I gulp nervously.

“I love you, Taehyung and I can’t just keep denying that.” She says and my eyes go wide again. I would faint, seriously. Too much excitement is not good for me. 

“You love me?” I ask again to confirm and she nods her head slowly. 

“Can you-can you repeat that for me again?” I ask and gulp.

“I love you—”

“Again—”

“I love you—” I cup her cheeks and begin to kiss all over her face. Oh my lord! I am so happy. I don't think I have ever felt this happy ever. Thank you for granting my wish, thank you.

“I can't believe it. This feels so magical—” I breathe out and pull her into a tight hug. She rests her head on my shoulder and squeezes me tightly. 

“So, you are officially my girlfriend now?” I ask while sniffing her shampooed hair and she hums softly. “I am so sorry to be shouting at you. I am sorry—” I gently kiss her ear. 

“But how did the light go off suddenly? And how did someone steal the cut-out? I still couldn’t figure it out—” She breaks the hug and clutches my cheek. My mouth goes dry to hear her words. 

“Leave it. I am alright now—” I smile at her and she leans closer to kiss my cheek gently. 

“I was so afraid, you don’t have any idea, it was feeling like someone had already snatched everything from me already—” She mumbles on my skin and I smile softly.

“And I have to find out the fucker who did this. I swear I'll chop off his dick and shove it to his own mouth—” She hisses and my dick throbs. No, I don't want my precious thing to be cut out by my girlfriend. 

“Ah, don't worry now. I am alright—” I clutch her cheek and lean closer to taste her plump lips but her next word freezes me.

“Was it you who did all of these?” She raises a brow and I gulp. I immediately smile to cover up my nervousness. She would definitely be killing me for making all of these.