♥ ᴄᴀᴘᴘᴜᴄᴄɪɴᴏ ♥

"She's from our school!"

The sound of a bag hitting the floor reached your ears as you looked at the crowd outside the cafe you were in, watching as everyone seemed to stare in the same direction. From behind the coffee machine, you did your best to get a peek at whatever they found so enamouring, but couldn't seem to catch a glimpse much to your dismay. Only a flash of dark purple was able to reach your eyes. Giving your head a firm shake, you moved your focus back onto the hot drink you were making.

It was strange for a student to be working so early in the morning, but this was something you had been doing for a long time. Your school uniform was in the employee's storage room waiting for you to change into, and you would always leave ten minutes before classes started to make sure you were never late. Day and day again, your morning routine never changed. But you didn't mind. In fact, you loved it. The cafe was warm. It felt like home.

Making coffee for people was something that you had loved doing ever since you tried it for the first time. The overpowering smell of roasted coffee beans became comforting over time, and it was always fun to see people's reactions when you made art on top of their drinks with the foam and chocolate power. The employees and the customers were kind, and you never left without a smile.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Your time's up!" An older man's voice called out to you as you served the drink you had just made. "You don't wanna be running late now, do you?"

You chuckled and gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks for letting me know. I'll be going then, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'd be concerned if I didn't!"

Touya Nanami, the elderly man that owned the cafe with his wife, Natsumi Nanami. The two were extremely kind and never failed to put a smile on your face whenever you spoke with them. You tended to pick up on their easygoing attitudes, which helped you greatly when dealing with customers and new people, even the not so nice ones. You owed a great deal to them, seeing as they had been the only people to accept your job application.

Changing in to your uniform and sliding on your casual shoes, you grabbed your bag and went to the front of the homey building.

"Bye Touya-san! Tell Natsumi-san I said hello!" You called out to the old man. He laughed heartily and waved back, ushering you to get to school.

"Eh? (Y/N)-chan is leaving already?" A group of adults walked into the cafe just as you were about to leave. "Aw man, hopefully we'll catch you before you head off next time."

"Yeah, your coffee is always the best!" Another adult cheered.

"Have fun at school, (Y/N)-chan!" Someone sitting down called from her seat.

"Seeya later!"

"Stay safe!"

"Have a great day darling!"