♥ ᴘɪᴄᴄᴏʟᴏ ♥

"The party starts with me, Oni, three!"

"Pe! Pe! Pe! One for Osana!"

"Pe! (Y/N) go! Four!"

"Pe! Pe! Pe! Pe! Hey, Saito!"

"Saito here!"

You sat at the front of the classroom, laughing as you enjoyed a fun game of Saito with the more popular students while everyone was outside for the lunch break. The ninja, who you now knew as Shinobino, had invited you to play. Originally you accepted because you didn't want to seem rude, but now you were having fun!

However, from the back of the classroom, you could keep Komi's eyes staring into your soul. 

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗

Komi wants to try it.

╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

Tadano, who was sitting next to her, tried his best to voice her feelings. "Wanna try it?" He asked. 

Komi flinched in surprise. She didn't realise he saw her staring at them. Placing her hands in her lap awkwardly, she gave him a stiff nod. 

'This could be a great opportunity...' Tadano thought, a shadow soon crossing his face as he looked away nervously. 'But that group is compromised of only popular kids! It's pretty much impossible to fit in with them! And it seems she knows that.' 

'My heart hurts for some reason,' You shoulders sagged a bit for a reason you were unsure of. Was someone thinking badly of you? 

"A-All right, how about after school when everyone's gone home, we call up Najimi, (L/N) and Agari and play it with them?" Tadano offered determinedly. 

'Eh? I feel better,' You smiled. 

Cat ears popped up from Komi's head as she nodded enthusiastically.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗

She's excited for a game
with the 'Can't
Communicate Crew'

╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

Najimi was no longer paying attention to the game and seemed to be listening to the two students, well, student, talk. 'I heard that, Tadano...' They grinned mischievously.