♥ ꜰʀᴀᴘᴘᴜᴄᴄɪɴᴏ ♥

"Up. Down. Left." With one eye covered, you completed the sight exam your teacher was pointing to with a wooden stick. 

"Very good. Okay, next!" 

Happy to have finally finished, you gladly passed the eye cover to Komi, who took it with shaky hands. Like the other group of students near the door, you decided to stick around and watch how your friend would do on her exams.

'Komi is the prettiest, most admired girl in class. Plus, she's a god. She enraptures with her beauty, bringing joy to us commoners.' 

A pink haired girl watched silently from behind the crowd as a group of people fought over someone's phone, one that most likely had a few pictures of Komi on it. Turning around to face the fourth wall, the girl threw up a peace sign. 

"Oh, hi. nice to meet you. My name is Makeru Yadano." She smiled. "I'm just a humble subject, but I have a little goal today. That is..." Biting the nail on her thumb, her once cute and innocent expression quickly changed into one of a demonic oni. 

"...to beat Komi at the physical exam." 

From behind her, Tadano walked by and stopped, having noticed her concerning dark look. You shivered and looked over your shoulder, jumping a bit in fright when you noticed the girl yourself. 

'Someone is giving Komi a death glare...' You both thought. 

You took a step to the side, blocking Yadano's view of your friend. She didn't seem to mind, and instead continued her internal monologue. 

"This physical exam has four parts. Vision, height, weight, seated height. If I can win three or more, I'll be victorious! I'll beat the most superior being in our class. It would be my greatest achievement."

Realising that she could no longer see the school's god, Yadano moved to stand next to you, making you tense up. She, once again, didn't notice. 

'But what's this? She's not answering at all.' Yadano watched as Komi refused to speak, a smug grin stretching across her face. 'I was unsure about the vision test, but it may be an easy win!'

 'That's not it...' You deadpanned, easily being able to tell what the girl was thinking. Call it a barista's instinct. 

"Komi, your eyesight's above average," the teacher announced. 

'What's up with that? Komi wasn't even answering.'  The short girl grabbed your shoulder angrily.