The first time (lemon)

"Is this really happening?" Shadow thought as he makes out with his boyfriend knuckles in his bed on a cold winter's night. Knuckles came over to help shadow fix his heater and watch a movie together. Yet a snow storm hit and unfortunately took the power out. Shadow and knuckles lit a few candles in shadows room and cuddle up under the covers together for warmth. Knuckles fell asleep quickly in shadow's arms. Shadow caress a lock of the echidna's long red fur and down his body. Little did he know it stirred the red echidna but he keeled his eyes closed to feel or hear anything the ebony hedgehog is doing to his body. Shadow placed his hand on the echidna's side and kissed his red loves "sleeping" head.  "I want so badly to make love to you but I don't know how to please you.....it'll be the first time....." shadow whispered. He rubs back up the echidna's body lifting his shirt to feel the side of knuckles torso. Knuckles let's out a quiet soft moan making shadow jump. "S-s-sorry knux...." shadow stuttered looking into the glow purple eyes. Knuckles didn't say a word and sat up removing his shirt making the ebony hedgehog turn red and his heart racing. Knuckles smirked seeing his face and kissed his lover. "I can show you ya know?~" Knuckles said in a seductive voice. Shadow grabs the back of Knuckles's neck and pulls him down kissing him deep. Their tongues exploring the inside of each other's mouths. They part the kiss with a string of saliva between them. Knuckles sucks two of his fingers which confused Shadow until he kissed him deep again and Shadow felt his finger enter his tail hole. He gasp breaking the kiss. "Relax~" Knuckles said in a seductive tone making Shadow's face heat up as he felt the fingers stretching him. He moans while Knuckles kisses his neck. Shadow feels the tip of the fingers on his prostate making him moan louder. He felt something warm on his chest and realized he came. "Damn Shadz~" Knuckles flirted. "S-Shut up..." Shadow blushed harder as Knuckles pulls his fingers out. "What's a matter afraid I'll-" Shadow pins knuckles and sucks his member making his red lover moan. "F-f-fuck" Knuckles groan feeling the ebony hedgehogs tongue circle around the tip while bobbing his head. Shadow was enjoying the taste of his lovers cock while hearing his moans. Knuckles held down shadows head as he came down his throat. Shadow was in bliss and felt himself being pinned back down. "Ready?~" knuckles licked his lips and shadow nods. His red eyes widen in shock and lust feeling his lovers cock halfway inside his tail hole. He doesn't move and let's shadow's body adjust to the size before slamming completely in. Shadow lets out a loud blissful gasp wrapping his arms around Knuckles neck kissing him deep as the echidna thrust inside of him. He feels him gripping his legs going faster and shadow just couldn't bare it holding in his moans. He breaks the kiss to let his red love hear his pleasant moans and started to beg for more. Knuckles heeded to the hedgehog's begging and flipped him on his stomach slamming back in. He grips shadows hands and his hot breath on shadows neck makes him more vulnerable to the echidna's control. Shadow soon felt himself cumming after Knuckles's kept hitting his prostate and soon felt himself getting filled up with Knuckles's cum. Yet shadow wasn't dont and quickly turned to pin him down. "Now it's my turn~" he wasted no time and entered Knuckles thrusting fast making the echidna gasp and groan by the sudden wild pleasing thrusting. Knuckles moaned shadows name and was begging for him to go deeper which shadows did making Knuckles speechless and his eyes rolled back. Shadow felt himself getting tighter and slammed hard and deep inside filling up the echidna. Knuckles gasp and arched his back. The two breathe heavily and shadow lays his head on knuckles sweaty chest hearing his heart racing. "God damn......" he said. "For your first time you were amazing~" Knuckles said. "I have a good lover to thank for that~" shadow raised his head and kissed him. "Wanna go another round?~" Shadow smiled. "Why not~" Knuckles smirked.

They kiss and spent the rest of the cold winter making steamy love keeping them warm~