Chapter 3 ✓

Chapter 3: "Dark secrets from a bright image"

•••

      "Don't forget, you have to stick to this diet for at least two weeks. You put on, a few kilos while you were on hiatus. You know very well how bad this is for the image of an idol. "

     Jungkook just nods his head, while Yoongi refrains from replying with some not so kind words to their boss.

      "Yes, I'll take care to lose a few kilos." Jungkook answers and the blond man in front of him doesn't seem too pleased.

      "Not a few, you need to lose at least five kilograms. After rehearsals, I want to see you at the gym, okay?"

      The youngest nods again, as his best friend just glance at the blond-haired man. Yes, he knows that it is not the first time that Jungkook had to undergo such a diet, but the last time, he fainted and was about to start an eating discorder.

      "Well, now that we have figure out this, get ready. The band BTS must arrive any minute now to talk to us. You must behave more than exemplary, and whatever it is, you must not get closer to them than necessary. You don't want to suffer what you have suffered before, right?"

      "I think he already understood that, Mihno hyung. You can go ahead to meet BTS. I'll stay with Jungkook to finish his makeup.” Yoongi intervenes this time, and the blond-haired man just looks at him then nods at his turn.

     Their boss leaves the room, and immediately after, Yoongi sits down in a chair, in front of the younger boy. He looks at him intently, and the other one just smiles.

     "I'm not a little kid, Yoongi hyung. You don't need to look at me like that." the singer says and the other one rolls his eyes.

     "You know what happened the last time you went on a diet like that, Kook. I don't want to see you in that state again." Yoongi replies and then smirks immediately. "I will bring you food secretly, when Minho is not around." he whispers after and Jungkook becomes rigid instantly.

     This is not a good idea at all. The last time Yoongi did this, it was Jungkook who got punished. A punishment that he does not want to remember.

      "It's not a good idea. I don't want to risk it. Besides, the boss is right, I gained weight during the break I took. I have to get back to my previous form." the younger one admits,  then sighs when he sees Yoongi's glance. "I'll be fine, trust me!"

     The man in front of him doesn't look too confident, but refrains from saying anything else, then strokes Jungkook's hair, looking at him intently. No, there's no need for makeup anymore, Jungkook is extremely handsome without it as well, but he just wanted to talk to him, without Minho around.

     "Ăămm... excuse me for interrupting you. I just want to get to the bathroom." a voice forces them both to look at the door and Jungkook swallows hard when he realizes who it is.

     Kim Taehyung.

     "You didn't interrupt anything!" Jungkook hurries to explain, then stands up from his chair. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." he says and walks up to him, then he bows as a sign of greeting.

    Taehyung can hardly stop laughing. He really doesn't understand why Jungkook is so serious, considering that the age difference between them is not that big.

      "I know already who you are, Jungkook." Taehyung says and then straightens his voice. "However, would someone mind showing me where the bathroom is? We'll start talking about thr future collaboration in a few minutes, and I really need to go at the bathroom. " he then complains like a small child, and the other boy instantly nods.

     "Yoongi hyung, you can go meet the other members, I'll show Mr. Kim where the bathroom is, then we'll join." Jungkook tells to his friend, then motions for Taehyung to follow him.

     "I didn't know you were allowed to have relationships here." Taehyung then says as they both head to the bathroom, and the younger boy looks at him in instant fear.

     No, this can't happen! In any case, there is no need for other rumors now. If Taehyung even jokingly says that he and Yoongi have a different relationship, then he will instantly find himself in another scandal. He can't allow that.

      "Look, Mr. Kim." the younger boy begins, and the other looks at him amused. "Me and Yoongi hyung have known each other for many years, and outside of our professional relationship, we are very good friends. I would be grateful if you would not make untrue statements. I think you know very well how quickly there are scandals in this industry. A rumor can quickly become an untrue truth." he finishes and Taehyung realizes what he is saying.

      "You don't have to worry, I was just messing around. I know all too well how quickly such words spread in this industry. I won't joke on this topic, don't worry,"  the older one says, and the younger seems calmer.  "However, could you please stop being so formal with me? I'm only about two or three years older than you, and I feel a lot older if you talk like this." he jokes and Jungkook looks at the floor.

     "I've only just met you, Mr. Kim. In addition, I think we must always be as professional as possible, when we have collaborations." Jungkook says and the older one doesn't seem too pleased. "Here's the bathroom. You can come back when you're done. I'll go greet the rest of your band." he continues and shows him the bathroom, then turns back, but not before bowing again.

     Taehyung just rolls his eyes, then enter the bathroom.

     "Why are you so serious, Jeon Jungkook? It's not like I'm ten years older than you, jeez." he mumbles later.

     One thing's for sure: Jeon Jungkook didn't seem so... mature? Or better... so tedious.

•••

Yeahhh, a new chapter here:")))

Finnalyyyy

I was really lazy those days, and maybe this chapter is not that good, but it's better than nothing hehe

I wait for your opinions and see ya soon

Question: what do you think about Jungkook's boss?