Chapter 4 ✓

Chapter 4: "Dreaming about the annoying singer"

•••

    "Do you think it will work? This collaboration with Jeon, do you think it will work?" 

    Jimin rolls his eyes, then looks at his friend. He refrains himself from slapping him. Why? Well... it's been two days since his group met Jeon Jungkook, and since that day, Taehyung idiot, keeps saying that he doesn't like this idea of ​​collaborating with him. And yes, it becomes more than annoying.

     "For real, Tae? Jungkook again? I still can't understand what the hell you have against him. To me and the rest of the group, he seemed like a nice guy." Jimin comments then moves his glance at his phone, again.

    "He looked too serious to me." Taehyung continues and the other one just ignores him. He talked to me as if I were ten years older than him! I mean really, we shouldn't act like one of us has covid or something like that." he mutters and then takes his phone out of his pocket as well.

    "Weren't you the one who said 'And we are so interested in this Jeon Jungkook because?' a week ago? Have you become interested yet?" the man with fair hair jokes, and the one next to him, just stares boredly at the phone.

     "I'm not interested in him, he just irritates me." the handsome man whispers, then takes a closer look at the phone screen. "Speaking of him, did you see what he posted a few minutes ago?"

     "Yes I saw. I wanted to write him a comment, but I don't want the manager to yell again at me." Jimin says and Taehyung just clicks on the video posted by Jungkook.

____

@Jeon_kook97: "I found an old-short video of me and @Min-Yoongioff. It's like a lifetime ago:)"

Appreciated by @Min-Yoongioff, @ParkJiminofficial and others 2.759.34

@Min-Yoongioff: "Did I give you permission to post something like that?"

@Jeon_kook97 replied to @Min-Yoongioff: "Have I ever asked your permission to do something?"

comments were limited to this post

 ______

      "Even here they seem close. Do you think... they have a hidden relationship or something?" Taehyung asks and Jimin shrugs.

     "I do not think so. They seem to me to be just very good friends. Jungkook doesn't seem like Yoongi's type." Jimin mumbles and the other just chuckles weakly.

     "And how do you know who is the perfect type that Min Yoongi prefers?"

     "Just a feeling, nothing more." the blond haired man says then looks at his friend with a smirk. "Anyway, how about his voice? As I recall, you said you were afraid he would make us look bad when he will collaborate with us."

     Taehyung clicks on the video once more, trying not to show how pleased he is with what he hears. Okay, he has to admit it: Jeon Jungkook has the voice of an angel. Even though the video is very short, those two or three lines that Jungkook ia singing, are sung by someone with a damn warm and sensitive voice. That makes him less annoying. But he's not going to admit it now, since Jimin already knows he can't stand him.

     "I guess is decent." the handsome man chooses to answer, then straightens his voice, while his best friend just starts laughing at him.

     "Decent?" Jimin asks as he continues to laugh, then searches for that video again, restarting it. "Guggi boy, do you hear that? He sings ten times better than you, idiot!"

     Taehyung shows him the middle finger immediately, then gets up from the floor. He has no intention of practicing the dance again. He rehearsed with Jimin for an extra two hours today, because yesterday they were both absent. He just wants to go to his room and sleep. He needs sleep.

     "Fuck you, Chim." the handsome man whispers, and the other one chuckles again.

      "Kinda tired at the moment, maybe tomorrow." the man still sitting on the floor jokes, then yawns weakly. "Are you going to go to bed already?" he asks more seriously then, and the other one instantly nods his approval.

     "Yeah, I feel how all my bones are arguing with each other." Taehyung says and looks at Jimin. "Are you still going to practice? Haven't you enough with those five hours today?"

      "I don't really get the last step, the final one. I want to make it perfect by tomorrow. I don't want professor Hobi to slap me." he mumbles and then gets up from the floor, heading towards the speakers in the corner of the room, to start the music again.

     Taehyung sighs and doesn't try to tell him anything, even though he knows how harsh Jimin is with himself. He knows that his best friend is also damn stubborn, so there is no point in arguing with him.

      "As you wish. But make sure that when you enter the room to take a shower, don't make too much noise. You know how hard it is for me to fall asleep again, if I wake up." Taehyung says and the other nods as he turns on the speakers, raising the volume.

      Another thing: the two are roommates. And even if sometimes it's annoying for both Taehyung and Jimin, they are perfectly understandable with one another, most of the time.

      "Fine, fine! Good night, you idiot, and pleasant dreams about a certain singer who sings "decent". Be careful what you dream though!"

     Taehyung stops himself from saying any other comment, because he knows how stupid Jimin can be. If he wants to tease him, he will do it anyway. It's just that he doesn't understand why he now found the pleasure of teasing him with that Jeon Jungkook, considering that the handsome man can't really stand him.

    "Maybe I'll dream that I'm strangling him. This kind of dream would be beautiful." he whispers to himself as he walks towards the exit.

     He doesn't really understand why he already considers that singer annoying. Maybe Jeon Jungkook is really special, so that he makes those around him become irritated just by his presence.

•••

So yeahhh, after yearssss, I somehow managed to post here as well

Kinda boring but it is better than nothing, right?

I wait for your opinions and see ya soon (I hope)

love u lotsssss

Question: What do u think about the plot until now? Do u think will be full with angst?:")