Reveal

Student Council room -

" Ishigami are you ok ? "  Asked fujiwara with a worried expression . " yes I am but honestly why do you care ? " said ishigami in emotionless voice not even looking at her . " Why wouldn't I care you are studying and have stopped showing any emotions !! " Shouted fujiwara .
" Ishigami is there something you are worried  " said shirogane.
" With all do respect Mr. president I'm fine don't worry about me . "
' there is something going on ' shirogane.
Suddenly Shinomiya come opening the door  " oh my so finally decided to study ishigami" she said teasing him . " It's not like i have a choice " he said again being emotionless and not even looking up .
" What do you mean ?" Asked fujiwara . " Well i applied for a part time job in a bank and they that even though I am skilled i still need a decent percentage for atleast 1 year so I have to improve my grades " he replied . " Oh i was just worrying for nothing , but why be emotionless ? " Asked fujiwara . " That's none of your business " came the reply from ishigami  . " You are so mean ! " shouted fujiwara and ran out the room . Ishigami didn't even bother and continued with his work .
" I'll be back in a while Shinomiya please can you check these papers for me " said shirogane as he handed paper to her . Kaguya was trying not to blush from how close she was to him said  "s .. sure i would. "  .  " Thank you "  he said and left .
As she was checking them she noticed ishigami was too quite
" Hey ishigami is something wrong? " She asked. " No I'm ok " he replied .
' when did he got so quite and emotionless ' she thought and just then hayasaka came in
" What are you doing here " Shinomiya asked her confused
" Well ishigami asked me to get him these books so just came here give him these " she said being her usual self
" Here " she the book on table
" Thank you " said ishigami.
Shinomiya noticed something ishigami wasn't moving an inch as if he statue only moving were his trembling legs and as soon hayasaka left he took long breath
' wait it isn't what I think i it  is right ? ' thought kaguya
' it can't possibly be '
____________________________________
Hello everyone this is my first fanfic hope you enjoyed it please tell me how was it
Byee for now