Shirogane's Advise

"Everyone i brought apples !" said fujiwara as she entered the council room . "can i cut them ?" asked ishigami "why you wanna do that?" asked fujiwara "because I like stabbing things" said ishigami with expression of a psychopath he take the knife and picked up an apple slowly moving the knife around the apple he said "imagine if this someone's head" as he sliced it he looked up to Shinomiya and Fujiwara behind shirogane "stay back ishigami i won't let you hurt them" shirogane said , ishigami slowly and menacingly and said "oh can you really" with the scary smile all three shouted suddenly ishigami smiled and said "chill guys i was just messing with you it was joke"
"That was the worst joke you scared" said shirogane, ishigami saw Shinomiya rolling up a newspaper and giving it to fujiwara 'here it comes' he thought before the fury of non-stop newspaper hitting started.
Few hours later while everyone were taking a rest after their duties fujiwara took her phone out opened a photo and said "oh ishigami wanna see something" turned around the phone for everyone there to see a photo of ishigami and hayasaka talking to each other sitting on a bench
"Where did you get that from ! Delete it , Delete it please delete that !" shouted ishigami "tell me everything and this won't go out of the council room" said fujiwara teasingly "we are just friends ok , there nothing else about" said ishigami "that sounds fishy but I'll believe it for now anyways I have to go the library" and with fujiwara left , ishigami sighed in relief . Shirogane looked at ishigami and "is she really just a friend ?"
"Yes but why do ask ?" replied ishigami
"Because if you do have a crush on her and are sure she has on you then listen don't confess rather make her do" said shirogane
Shinomiya was about to say something but ishigami immediately replied "Not confessing to someone rather making them confess because of your ego, whoever does must an idiot I'm surprised that you thought this persistent."
' oh would you look at that SOMEONE JUST REJECTED ENTIRE PLOT OF THE SHOW' shouted the narrator. Shirogane and Shinomiya had same thought ' now why did this feel targetted '
Ishigami picked his bag and said  "I'll take my leave, see you two tomorrow" before leaving . Kaguya and Shirogane started to talk "So do you know this hayasaka girl ? " Asked shirogane
" Yea she is a friend of mine " said Shinomiya
" Oh i never knew, well let's finish our work it's getting late " said shirogane
" Right" replied shinomiya