Birthday Gift Part - 1

After school was over and everyone was leaving Shinomiya was getting some stuff done before leaving meanwhile this gave ishigami and hayasaka enough time to have a little chat .

At Shinomiya's home -

" Hayasaka what do you think of ishigami " asked Shinomiya. Hayasaka was not expecting that question she answered  " he is a good friend ,  he and i share similar interests and i enjoy spending time with him as i don't have to put up an act like i do with other students . "
" So how did you become friends " asked Shinomiya. 
" Well he needed help in maths and was too afraid to ask you and president was busy so I helped
I didn't expect to enjoy his company so much he fixed my laptop for after a while we started to hang out and eventually we became friends " .  " So do you love him ? " Asked Shinomiya  hayasaka was taken back this question she paused but  she answered as she was lightly blushing  " to be honest I don't know i like spending time with him but don't know if I love him" .
Shinomiya didn't questioned any more she already got her answers .

Student Council Room -

"You need my help in deciding a birthday present" shirogane asked confused.
" Yes I don't want to gift something that may ruin my image " replied ishigami .
" So you don't have any thing to gift ? " questioned shirogane
" I have but.... " ishigami didn't finish the sentence.
" C'mon say it " shirogane said .
" Ok so hayasaka's birthday is coming so I decided to gift  her a custom made pc but just now I realised how bad it is " said ishigami. " And how is it bad that sounds like a pretty good gift to me " replied shirogane.
" YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT LOOKS LIKE TOO MUCH EFFORT AND SOMETHING YOU'LL DO WHEN TRYING CONFESS IT WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY MY IMAGE AND SHE'LL THINK I'M PERVERT AAAAH " ishigami said as he was freaking out .
" Ok firstly stop freaking out" said shirogane  . Ishigami clams down
shirogane continues
" how about you gift her chocolates" .  ' what the hell is wrong with you he just said he didn't want to give anything that may look like a confession and you are advising him to gift chocolate ' thought Shinomiya who was listening the from start hiding behind the door of student council room .
" Urgh .. you are even worse than me in this thing maybe I should ask fujiwara-senpai or Shinomiya-senpai and don't won't be telling anyone about this ." Said ishigami. 
" Yeah I'm sorry I can't help " said shirogane.
" It's okay don't worry about it , I'll be back in a while " said ishigami as he left the student Council room. Shinomiya just pretend to that she was coming in to avoid suspicion.

Sitting on a bench ishigami was thinking about the gift
" What should I do ? "

" Do you need help " asked a voice
Ishigami turned and saw kashiwagi there .

____________________________________
Hey guys sorry for taking so long i hope you enjoyed this part

And story is in S1 btw