The Summoning of the Unlikely Heroes

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

The main cast for this book would consist of my ocs. You'll see old ones and new ones throughout this book. Now without delay enjoy the chapter.

Edit: Fixed grammar mistakes, added more context, changed Emiya to Archer, added a picture, and changed some dialogue.

Edit #2: Changed Jonathan's appearance, changed some sentences to fit this change, and added more context to his revolver.
______________________________________________________________________________________

In a high tech observation room a unique looking person was pacing.

"The fuck this can't be right

"The fuck this can't be right." Muttered FireRogueWolf25. As a guardian of the multiverse it's his job to ensure that balance and order is throughout the multiverse. FireRogueWolf25 continued to type on the monitor before it started to glitch out. On the monitor was a symbol of a wolf's head. "GrimWolf25." FireRogueWolf25 said with venom in his tone.

"Hello FireRogue it's been awhile." GrimWolf25 greeted. "What do you want?" FireRogue asked. "You see our eons long battle between Order and Chaos was starting to get pretty boring. So I decided to expand to new horizons. Different multiverses." Said GrimWolf25. "Bastard you know the rules about entering a different multiverse without being invited!" FireRogue yelled.

"True. But it doesn't apply to sending things or people." GrimWolf25 said. FireRogue was shocked by the loophole GrimWolf25 discovered. "Well that's all I have to say. Goodbye!" GrimWolf25 said before disconnecting. FireRogue was left there lamenting on what to do next. That was until he remember GrimWolf25's exact words. "Well then two can play that game." FireRogue muttered as he type on the monitor.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Shinjuku, Japan

Third person POV
______________________________________________________________________________________

A injured pro hero is currently running for his life as he tries to prevent his wounds from bleeding. The person chasing him was a tall slightly tanned skin man and brunette hair man wearing a all black suit and a plague doctor mask.

 The person chasing him was a tall slightly tanned skin man and brunette hair man wearing a all black suit and a plague doctor mask