Goodbye "Heroes" part one

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys welcome to the first multiverse our Unlikely Heroes vist. Also special thanks to WAMred for letting me use his Unity Academy Unionverse for the first chapter. Now without delay enjoy the chapter.

Edit: Fixed grammar mistakes, added some dialogue, removed some dialogue, changed some dialogue, added two pictures, and added more context.
________________________________________________________________________________

Unity Academy

Third person POV
________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day at Unity Academy that was until a portal opened in the cafeteria during lunch. Surprised by its sudden appearance the students were preparing for a fight. "Do think that this portal is ones of Union's plots?" Dexter asked Buttercup. "If so they'll regret ever setting foot here!" She declared as everyone was getting ready to attack. But suddenly a group of people unceremoniously dropped out of the portal. The group is our unlikely heroes who when they came to they realized that were surrounded by what looks like enemies.

"You came to the wrong academy fool!" Buttercup yelled as she tried to punch the closest member to her. Too bad that person was Jonathan who simply caught the punch. "Well what do we have here? A mere child thinking that they can beat me a demon? Hehehehe." No Mercy John asked with a chuckle. Many of the students shiver sensing the demonic energy coming from Jonathan. They realized that the it was more powerful and ancient than any of the devils they met so far.

"They're just children so don't kill them. So give him control John or I'll make you." Abraham ordered releasing his holy aura. No Mercy John sighed cursing Abraham before letting Jonathan to take control again. Who threw Buttercup with at the wall knocking her out. Archer and Okita sheathed their swords and Oliver just cracks his knuckles and neck. "Attack!" Cyborg yelled. What the students expected to be a easy fight were completely caught off guard by the "intruders". Jonathan despite his unrefined brawler like fighting style was kicking ass and taking names as he knocked out student after student. Abraham pulled out his new pair of red tinted sunglasses.

He then flicked it open and put them on

He then flicked it open and put them on. He then uses Crane style combined with his electricity magecraft to prevent himself from being overwhelmed. Archer and Okita were using the martial arts they learned from Abraham to knock out the students. Oliver meanwhile was having the time of his life. "Arroooh! This reminds me of the bar fights I used to get into before!" Oliver yelled while holding Cyborg in a chokehold. Before yeeting him into Mal who was about to cast a spell. "Mal!" Ben yelled running to his girlfriend. She that seeing that she was just knocked out Ben sighed in relief before turning his attention to Oliver.