Scenes for future chapters

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

This is just potential scenes for future chapters for the story. But do be warned these scenes are not set in stone. They are subjected to change. With that out of the way enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________

"My name is Abraham Van Helsing and I am the Dark Messiah!" A man in all black said with a thick Russian accent. Behind him was a massive army of similarly clad soldiers wielding a vast variety of weapons.

"An Archer who duel wields swords and pistols in the Wasteland? If I didn't see with my own eyes I'll thought you were high on chems." Sarah Lyons said with a raised eyebrow.

"Welcome the kingdom of Askr hero! What's you're name?" A blonde lance wielding princess asked.

"Hey you two are finally awake. You were both caught trying to pass the border right?" A certain blond Nord asked the couple.

"Who am I?" No Mercy John asked placing his revolver against her head. "I am the devil."

"Excalibur Morgan!" A certain altered knight yelled as she swung her sword down.

"Nine Lives Blade Works!" Archer yelled using his version of the legendary hero attack.

"The name is Redgrave, Oliver Redgrave." Oliver said to the Diamond city guard while holstering his revolvers with a stylish spin.

Abraham swung down his greatsword gravely wounding the red dragon surprising the JSDF.

Iris Potter looked in shock as an older Shirou killed the troll with one shot from his gunblades.

Will sigh as he turned around to see Abraham Alter casually sitting on his desk.

The Lone Wanderer and the Lyons pride watched as Archer easily cleaves his way through the Enclave with nothing more but two swords.

"My sensei taught me how to wield these katanas effectively with what little time we had Redgrave." Arthur Maxson explained resting his hands on the hilts.

"Well I'll be damn! We have a genuine old fashion gunslinger!" Tennessee commented.

"There I was barbecue sauce on my titties." Claude said before he and Dimitri laughed uncontrollably.

"Ophis spit him out." Archer told the Dragon God who has the struggling dragon slayer in her mouth.

"Gotta say Van Helsing not only you got a greatsword but you also duel wield pistols and wear a trenchcoat! If I didn't know any better I'll thought you were a Dante wannabe." Said Bayonetta.

Jonathan and Nero were pointing at each other as the other devil hunters were watching in amusement.

"Are ready to pull that trigger little lady and kill a living person?" Oliver asked with his revolvers aimed at Wichita and Little Rock.

"Children of Rome! My name is Julius Caesar and I am here to stop the imposter and restore honor to our great civilization!" A fat man in a red military coat announced to Caesar legion with his fellow Roman emperors behind him.

"Fuck my E-rank luck!" Archer cursed as he hand over his remaining monopoly bucks to Gilgamesh.

"Hey Michael eat holy bullets!" Abraham snarked before gunning down the slasher.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" Jonathan yelled as his fist clashed with Azrael's.

"Why won't you die?!" The raider asked as their bullets bounced off Archer. "Bullet Proof Treatment son." Archer said brushing off dust from his black and gold sleeves.
________________________________________________________________________________

That's all I have for now but they are not set in stone. After they are subjected to changes in the actual chapters. Anyway I'm still working on the Goodbye "Heroes" I really having trouble on the fights. So that's all and I hope that you have a great day and see you next time!

Next Update: TBA

Word Count: 776