02

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-when do u think w-w-w-w-w-w-w-we should t-t-t-t-talk to them about our relationship wuwuuwuwuuu" nerd said uwuly. 

"mmmayyyybeeee we should be more direct???? 🤓🤓🤓🤓" he continued.

"𝖍𝖒𝖒𝖒 𝖎 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜" goth said.

kablam. the door swings open. two familiar faces. it's prep and jock!!!

"we........ have something to discuss with you guys....." prep said while blushing like a madman.

".....and so do i," came a third, gravelly voice from behind them.

prep and jock turned around in confusion, but saw no one. They shrugged and walked over to goth and nerd to discuss some polyamory dating thing. but before they proceed in, prep felt a smack on his back. 

"w-w-w-what??!?!?! hehehehe jock ur such a meanie 🥺🥺" said the ugly blonde twink.

"haha i don't know what you're talking about. have you been seeing your therapist lately?" jock sighed.....

".... will commence in ten minutes. get the security to escort everyone but the targets out of the building and only start the full lockdown when i give you the command," she commanded into the walkie-talkie.

five minutes later, the building started to flood. 

"oh no!!! what's going on!!!!" nerd cried and peed himself.

"baby that turns me on," prep flirted and got to his knees. 

"𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖕𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍, 𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖉" goth mumbled.

the water started to rise.

"i cant swim!!!" goth, prep and nerd cried.

"don't worry baby boys i will save you 😘" jock said as he used his sturdy jock arms to lift up his teeny tiny patootie wooties.

but soon, the water rose and they flailed around, trying to get oxygen.

beep. beep. KABOOM.

the building exploded, sending water everywhere. citizens gasp in shock and children cried to their fathers.

the boyfriends had exploded and nerd had both shit and piss stains on his pants. 

"well done, babygirl," the 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 praised his petite beautiful y/n.

"another win for the Undercover BTS Mafia Agency. i should get promoted," y/n grinned.