04

Y/n had written a letter to the boyfriends one night.

Dearest Jock, Poop, Nerd and Emo

i fucking hate you guys. I wish you guys could die. Why the fuck is it that every time I KILL YOU ALL. You revive. Huh. I guess that means I get to try out many possible ways to kill you all, which is fun, but this really infuriates my big daddy oppa Jungkookie. You know he's the Mafia Leader. If he hears about this, he won't be glad.

So let me, Y/n L/n, give all four of you a suggestion: kill yourself. Make sure you do and never, ever wake up ever again. Especially the piss baby Nerd. I hate having you stink up the whole location. It's like a mouldy bathroom exploded nearby.

I have many ways to help you in this. In fact, I have a little special gift that will be triggered only two minutes after opening this letter. It's a little secret, so I won't elaborate.

HOWEVER, If I see you guys still walking this Earth, I won't hesitate to shoot you.

xoxo
Y/n L/n

------------------

The boyfriends had received the letter that day. They were all cuddling and doing whatever weird shit they do.

Jock read it first.

"Oh no!!! I shouldn't let the others read this!" he thought.

But this motherfucker takes so long to read that by the time the others could even know what was inside the letter, their fucking house exploded.

So Y/n's gift to them was their house exploding and killing them all.

So much blood and pee.

Y/n watched from outside, grumbling.

"If this doesn't work, I'm starting an anti-bf zombie apocalypse,"