Chapter 46

Okay guys so this is the second to last chapter, maybe the third.  There will be a sequel, although I am not all entirely sure what I will have happen in it.  I will keep you all updated on it though.  :)  Also I hope that all of you will enjoy this chapter.  I honestly started to tear up writing it.  You all are amazing and I would like to thank you all again.  Okay enough of me I am sure that all of you want to know what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~

Rin's POV

I woke to Sesshomaru packing some of my things away.  "Sesshoamru what are you doing?"  I asked as I tried to sit up.  He spun to look at me, and was by my side in a bling of an eye.  He was pushing me back down on the bed. 

"I will explain everything once I have you back safe at home."  He told me as he kissed my forehead before he went back to packing.  I laid there as he told me too, it hurt a bit to move.  Not exactly hurt, but sore, and not the good kind.  My stomach hurt, as I remembered why I was in a bit of pain.  I racked my brain to try and figure out what that man had said before I blacked out, but I couldn't, I don't even remember hearing him, I just saw his lips move.  I have no clue, then I remembered Sesshomaru giving me his blood when I woke up on the kitchen table at Kagome's and Inuyasha's.  What was that about?  I sighed, knowing that all would be explained once I was back home with Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru finished packing, and left to go outside with the bags of things of mine.  He walked back in, and was careful as he lifted me into his arms.  As he walked through my home, everything was bare.  I laid my head on his shoulder, I am really living the rest of my life with him, possibly never coming back here.  I closed my eyes, content with spending the rest of my life with this demon that loves me so.  I felt his lips once more on my forehead, as he left land, and was now in the air, with me falling asleep in his arms. 

I awoke in our bed, Sesshomaru was nowhere in sight.  I felt the side of the bed where he normally slept.  It was cold, so he had been gone for a while.  I went to move, and winced laying back down, deciding that moving was a bad idea.

"Sesshomaru?"  I called out, but my voice wasn't as strong as I had wanted it to be, but I also knew that Sesshoamru would still hear me calling for him.  "Sesshomaru I need you."  I said a bit louder, but ended up coughing, which hurt a bit more than I thought it would.  I waited patiently and was about to call out for him again when the door to the bedroom opened. 

Sesshomaru walked in, and then rushed to my side.  "Rin, what is it?"  He seemed worried.

"I am fine, sore but I will heal."

"Do you need anything?"

"I need to pee."  I told him honestly.  Understanding crossed over his face, and he slowly slid his arms under me, gently as to not hurt me.  He lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bathroom, then placing me on the floor to stand, while still holding me up mostly.  He helped removed my clothing enough so that I could go to the restroom and then he helped place me on what we know as the toilet.  Kagome had provided us knowledge of these amazing things and books and tools to make it.  It is amazing and I love it.  He had to help hold me up, because I felt so weak, but I was able to clean myself just fine.  He then helped cloth me and take me to wash my hands.  "Thank you."  I told him as he placed me back on the bed.