Chapter 21

Recap:

Rin's POV

“Don’t you know that dogs are supposed to obey their master?”

He growled at me for that, and his eyes turned red.  He had me pinned beneath him.  “You obey me, do you understand?”

“No, I don’t understand you.  I guess you’re going to have put me in my place.”

I grinned up at him, as he grinned down at me.  Kissing me roughly, lightning shot across the sky.  He pulled back and looked outside.  “Is that you?”

I smiled, “What if it is?”

He did not reply to me, he kissed me instead.  Making me the happiest girl in the world, once more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin’s POV

Hours later I was laying on my back with Sesshomaru’s head on my chest.  Running my fingers through his hair.  We were both trying to regain our breathing.  Eventually he was hovering over me, out breathing back to normal.  I leaned up and kissed him before laying back down.  “Can we just lay here all day1?  I’m tired.” 

He grinned.  “Yes.”

Yay.  I smiled and rolled over onto my side, as he layed down beside me on his side facing me.  I snuggled into his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. 

I sat up and bringing the blanket to cover myself.  Sesshomaru was not in the room with me.  Where was he?  I closed my eyes, and focused.  He was a few rooms away.  I stood up and spun in a circle.  I was fully clothed, and I walked towards where I was sensing Sesshomaru’s location.  I knocked once before opening the door, and before he could reply.  He was sitting at a desk, looking a papers.  He looked up at me.

“You’re up?”

“Yeah, you weren’t there.”

I walked over to him and he opened his arms, allowing me to sit in his lap.  He focused his attention back to his papers.  Fun.  Not.  I laid my head on his shoulder as he began to write something, read, then write again.  I closed my eyes, and allowed myself to fall asleep.  He didn’t seem to mind either so.

I woke in his arms, he was still at his desk reading and then writing.  I kissed his cheek, he turned to look at me.  He smirked and then continued what he was doing.

“Sesshomaru what are you doing?”
“Paper work.”

“Sounds fun, not.”

He smirked again.  I started to trace my finger along his strong firm jaw, and then down his neck.  I kissed the weak spot on his neck, and then laid my head back on his shoulder.  He turned his head to kiss my forehead.  He finished a few hours later.  We walked to the dinning area.  On our walk he said that we were at his palace, or castle or whatever it is you wish to call it.  He told me that I may now rule by his side.  I smirked at that.  It was dark out now, so it was time for dinner.  I was hungry.  He heard my stomach growl and that’s when he finished.  At the same moment.  Funny.  I giggled at that. 

We reached the dinning area and a servant brought out what people in Kagome’s time would call wine.  We both received a glass.  He sat at the end of the long table, and I sat next to him, I was not ready to be separated from him just yet.