Chapter 28

I would like to thank everyone who has been voting and commenting, it means a lot to me. I would also like to thank

@princessyoungbeauty

@Francine_Bonnefoy

@brainysoul

@aria-ayamie

&

@truth_to_lies

For commenting so many times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Recap:

Rin's POV

I looked at Kagome, she showed me what she had, and I nodded to her.  First she started to smash everything together, as Izayoi gathered the materials to wrap my wound.  “Inuyasha get the fire going, and put a poker or knife in the fire.”

“Why?”

“Just do it, okay.”  He nodded and I looked up at Sesshomaru, I smiled at him.  Squeezing his hand tightly in mine, for him to squeeze back.  I looked at Inu-taishu, I smiled at him the best I could, “Surprise.”  I said, and cringed, that hurt.  I laid my head back down on the table and looked up at Sesshomaru, he looked hurt and lost.  I just held his hand tighter, and started speaking with him, only him, through our minds.  “I will be fine, just don’t let go of my hand.”  He nodded and held my hand.  Kagome finished and looked at me. 

“Do you want or?” 

“No I will do it.”

“Okay.”

She grabbed a wooden spoon and wrapped some fabric around it and gave it to me, putting it in my mouth.  She looked at Inu-taishu and called him dad, Sesshomaru’s face was priceless, I held his hand tighter, to help calm him and myself.  Taking deep quick breaths, to prepare myself. 

“Inuyasha bring that poker here, Dad I need you to help hold her, just in case.”  He held my lower body down, by holding my legs, and inuyasha brought the poker over, as Kagome looked at me.  She placed one hand on my stomach near the dagger, and the other hand grabbed the dagger.  She pulled and I turned my head, biting down, trying not to scream out in pain.  She took the poker and then stuck it in me, on my wound.  That really hurt.  My nails dug into Sesshomarus arms that sense he had to hold my shoulders down.  I screamed slightly but it was muffled by me biting down.  Kagome then placed the ingredients on the wound, and had Sesshomaru help me sit up some to wrap me.  I was still in my kimono, but they had to rip it, down the middle.  So once that was done the men left, except for Sesshomaru, as Kagome and Izayoi helped dress me, and clean me the best that they could.  Inuyasha and his father came back in right when my eyes closed, and darkness surrounded me.  Although I did hear them, before completely losing consciousness.  There was growling and fighting going on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin’s POV

I was on something soft, a bed.  I tried to open my eyes, but it was as if they were glued shut.  I tried to lift my arm so I could use my hand to wipe my eyes, to see if that would help.  I couldn’t move my arm, not one bit.  My arm was so heavy, I could feel someone holding my hand though, funny, how I couldn’t move it, yet I could feel someone holding it.  The darkness started to come back, but I tried to fight it, only to lose.