Chapter 10

You arrived at the ball there were lots of couples there most of them looked around our age "darling out of all the people here you are by far the most stunning amazing person here. You took his arm as you walked down the elegant staircase "omg I'm so nervous"
"Sweetheart everyone here is jealous of you, it's gonna be fine and I'm here to protect you princess" you smiled "you have never looked so hot"
"sweetheart you'll make me blush if you say things like that" he laughed. You reach the bottom of the stair case and walked to the dance floor clutching each other's hand you could tell he was nervous by the way he grabbed held u close. You walked the to the middle of the room and faces each other smiling. The music started playing Eddie nervously said
"Would you like to dance" you nodded and he held out his hand and places your hand on your waist and you start dancing turns out he's actually a natural at dancing as tho he's been practicing all his life.

Eddie's POV
Dancing with her was perfect I knew she had no clue what she was doing but somehow she made it look effortless like a professional. We danced all nice and it was the best night/date of my life. When slow music was played she rested her head if my shoulder and placed her arms around my neck which she knows I love and I put my hands on her waist and we slowly moved side to side. I was completely in a trance blinded her

Y/n POV
The night went on and I never wanted it to end. It got to 9:30 and we went outside to the garden of the gorgeous mansion where the gala was at. We took some champagne and walked around the mansion talking and gazing up at the stars in aw
"Did see the inside of the ring I gave you?"
Yes you lifted it up and smiled "e+y/n love your forever" "it's true" " aw eddie you were overwhelmed with emotion a broad smile came across my face you threw your arms around him and he hugged you tight "I'm never gonna let you go y/n" you screamed inside you couldn't say I love you enough "Eddie I want to spend the rest of my life with you and don't worry I'm not letting go"
By 12 o'clock you were still talking looking up at the stars.
You drive home "hey Ed I don't want this night to end pls stay with me"
"Ed? Did u just call me Ed? Well I want to stay even more now?" You felt your cheeks burn red "no! don't know what your talking about" You laughed kind of embarrassed as you hadn't even realised what you'd said but it just felt so comfortable me and familiar
He drove you home and you went upstairs to your room
"So when do I next get to see you in this suit?" "Oh you like this do you? Well I might have to wear it tomorrow considering I don't have any other clothes.
"So what will you sleep in tonight?" He smirks at you. "Sweetheart I think you know. And as much as I love you in this dress which you have to wear tomorrow as well I think I'd prefer it off you" he smile at him.

He takes off his jacket and shirt "you look.." you pause "I know" he says smirking. He kisses you and spins you around and unzips your dress and let's it's pool around your heels. You were wearing matching lace underwear set "did u know this would happen?" He asked "maybe I just wanted to wear a matching set of underwear you take off his trouser and leaves them on the floor. You know he likes you to put your arms around his neck so you do put take the hair and if his wrist as u do so and put it between your teeth. "Can I have the hairband  please sweetheart or do I have to get it myself" you stare at him he presses his lips against to hard and takes it from your mouth his tongue dancing with yours in the process he hold your hands together with his and put the band around them he takes your hands and pushes you against the wall with your hand above your head you moan in his ear "I want you now Munson"