7

⛪⛪

Two days passed after his arrival, everything was going well until he saw Cristián's truck again approaching the monastery.

His peace vanished, the feeling of guilt was reborn, his life was full of a faint and neat color until he saw his lethargic face again.

The truck parked in front of the eyes of the mother superior and her.
It is worth mentioning that these two days he had looked for the right time, moment and place to tell the truth to his mother but just today when Cristián arrived he would tell her the truth but even that was the purpose of the man to ruin the confession of the girl

Her heart began to pound as a question invaded her system.

What if he came back to tell what had happened between them??? It was said before a possible option.

This idea disappeared until he saw Nircia get out of the truck but without Cristián, the driver of the mansion held his luggage until the sister of his so appreciable torment was fully visualized.

The girl smiled and walked towards the mother superior, gave her a big hug and then showed the same affection to sister Eva, who was astonished to see that Cristian did not deign to appear.

Perhaps he took his words seriously, although before leaving he commented that he would return, so he discarded the idea that this impure man would stop giving up in the face of his excessive obsession.
The mother and Nircia entered the interior of the convent followed by the mansion's chauffeur. A somewhat restless Eva remained observing the beautiful landscape and the herd that lay there.

After a few minutes the man left but without first handing him a white flower with the same aroma to the businessman's boast.

The nun took it and after remembering who might have sent her the flower, she headed towards the man to return the flower and get out of there like lightning.

She stopped on the second floor of the convent, while one of the many doors of the rooms was open, inadvertently she listened and also observed how Sister Vida hid her belly inside a girdle, the novice's eyes widened, she couldn't move until that the sister had covered her belly completely.

One of her sisters was pregnant!!! She exclaimed quietly to herself. -- Vida was pregnant --- she kept repeating her mind... She had been with someone and she had gotten pregnant but from whom? And under what circumstances did it happen? She wondered taking several steps back, without expecting to knock down one of the decorations in the hallway, this alerted Sister Vida and even more so Eva who, knowing what she had done and seen, ran as fast as she could without being seen. by the novice Vida who was dying of nerves at being discovered covering her belly.

Someone had seen that she was pregnant and that implies problems.

Vida came out of her chambers very scared but she didn't see anyone hanging around, so she went back inside, began to cry and tremble with fear because if someone had seen her they would go tell the mother superior and that wouldn't necessarily be her liking for what was quite clear with it, she would not let her stay, much less forgive her for the serious fault she had committed and worst of all, she would hesitate to believe her words and all this to hide that she was expecting a child with conceived sin.

All the novices were sitting in the dining room tasting and at the same time praising the delicious flavor of the food cooked by Sister Florencia while she framed a slight smile, matching the signs of affection.

Eva stopped at the youngest novice, at the girl she had seen in the morning, at Sister Vida. After observing her condition, he decided not to ask and later to approach her to help as much as possible and, above all, to find out what happened so that the sister was pregnant.
She came to the conclusion that she didn't want to interfere since she had seen how she hides her bulging belly so as not to be discovered.

At the end of lunch, each of the nuns headed to the outskirts of the convent that day they had to go to the nearest church to pray for the sick, as well as visit the former head of the convent, mother Alba de Luz, who is very ill. . From one moment to the next, the news of his deteriorating health arrived, for sure there is no conclusive answer about his condition. The reason why she was sore and complaining has always been unknown.