8

⛪⛪

The nun looked at the clock in her rooms, it was three in the morning, she took the robe and covered her body as well as her head, she held the jug with water, took a sip of the liquid and then opened the door to get lost behind it. . Eva danced to the balcony of the monastery, the morning breeze hit the face of the girl who contemplated the beautiful landscapes in the dark.

On the way back to his rooms, he stopped for a moment to look at a truck very similar to Cristián's. It had been several days since he'd seen that immoral man. He let the vehicle pass unnoticed, imagining that it would be from the parish that a group of sisters including Vida, Gracia, Ruth and Sister Paciencia would have to attend tomorrow.

She returned to her bedroom, entering the interior moment where she felt her characteristic alpha male smell, the nun turned her heels, facing an intense and challenging Cristian.

Their gazes became captivated again, it was as if he had finally mastered his senses, his desires, that was his power.

The silence between them was awkward, neither of them decided to argue, they remained looking at each other carefully for several minutes, it was as if Eva was thinking about what to do with Mr. Board, every time everything was in order he appeared to remember what he had lived and why he accelerated the plans in the city.

---I promised to return and I kept it--- he exclaimed, taking four steps forward while still seeing her confused and anonymous face, licking his lips without taking his eyes off the nun.
It was awkward being around Cristian since it didn't help at all.

Eva didn't walk away, it was hard to believe but she did. Apparently he was falling for Cristián or rather he had fallen for Mr. Board.

--I also promised that when he came back he wouldn't hurt me like empty hands--he finished arguing assaulting the novice's lips.
The girl responded to the assault, biting her lip with desire, as she had never done before, the kisses intensified, it was as if all the passion that was kept inside came out at the right moment. Cristián brought Eva's body close to his, holding her tightly and delicately at the same time.

---I love you Eva--- he whispered caressing her thighs as he walked her back, from one moment to another he removed the knot of the robe, observing her body inside a long dress of fine fabric, in a few seconds that dress was thrown on the wooden floor while both were in the middle of kisses and caresses.

Cristián left his clothes aside to appreciate the beautiful nudity of the nun, the kisses intensified the heat between them, neither of them gave a respite to what it was evident that they felt, they simply looked at each other, Cristián touched her belly while leaving some kisses on his neck to which surprisingly Eva had not rejected him even he never imagined being in the middle of making love with the girl who fascinated him, Eva joined her tongue with Cristián's submerging herself in a deep heated kiss full of passion.

An uncontrolled and overflowing passion.

When Cristian felt the nun's moans, he passed his big hands around the girl's waist with the intention of attracting her to his body, hitting her feeling that electricity that she had inside. Eva passed her arms around the tycoon's neck, later touching his messy hair with a certain delicacy, then she went down his chest until she felt the contact between them closely.

Under the attentive and dazzling gaze of Eva, the aristocrat stripped off his underwear, revealing his erect member while lasciviously he framed a smile, choosing to stay or flee and lose the moment they have longed for. He let her watch for a second playing with her part so that Eva would see what she would have inside her, she was worthy of her so she shouldn't ignore it and feel bad.