056

"So, you can pick whatever you want. Just go around and look." Aizawa said, looking around in the massive furniture store.

Elena was happy, knowing that Katsuki would be able to come over later. Aizawa had patrol later tonight anyways so he wanted someone to take care of Elena while he was gone. He knew that she was able to protect herself, but he didn't want her to face anything alone. She was going through a tough time and if anyone could reach out to her, it was Katsuki.

Elena looked at Aizawa questionably before she began looking around. "You might need some things for the dorms too." Aizawa said.

Elena nodded and began looking around. She went to the bed section first. There was hundreds of beds and accessories for them, like blankets, pillows, quilts, sheets, etcetera.

Elena saw a bed that was slightly big, but not too big. It didn't look like it was much, but to Elena, it was. She looked at it for some time. It had a black fabric headboard that came separately. "You like that one?" Aizawa asked, pointing at it.

Elena nodded. "Try it, see if it fits you." He said, patting her head. "Okay." She said and walked to the bed. She laid down comfortably on the bed and tested it out. It was extremely comfortable. She sunk down in the bed, yet it kept her up. It wasn't a bed that was way too soft, instead it was soft, but kept her up.

She nodded immediately. "I want this one!" She said with a smile. Aizawa smiled faintly before he wrote down the number and name of the bed. He'd have to pick it up by the pick up area later, so he'd need the number. Elena continued looking around till she saw a desk.

"That looks nice!"

—————

Elena and Aizawa were finally home after three hours of furniture and decoration shopping. She had bought a bed, a desk and a chair, a beanbag, a dresser, some shelves, led lights, curtains and some more decorations for her room.

Now they were home, and Elena had texted Katsuki about an hour before that they were picking up the furniture from the place. She had also texted him the address of Aizawa's apartment. They had hired a truck to get the things. Elena had helped carry the things with her telekinesis, so no one had to carry anything. It was the least she could do since Aizawa had offered even being her guardian.

Elena had taken all the furniture out of the truck while Aizawa insisted he'd carry atleast the decorations, shelves and so on. Just as she was about to help Aizawa carry the things, she got a message.

She sighed and picked her phone up, only to see a message from Katsuki. Her face lit up as she replied.

My train❤️
3:26 PM

My train❤️: Hey dumbass. I'm coming over now. I might as well help you pack up. I don't have anything else to fucking do.

Psycho🧞‍♀️❤️: Yeah, okay. But I'll pack everything up before you get here anyway! I'm too fast for you anywaysssss☺️

My train❤️: I'm here, dumbass.

————————

"WHAT?!" Elena yelled, accidentally dropping a few pillows. She put the bed where she wanted it to be and then just put the rest in the middle of the floor. She ran towards the front door and opened it to see a smirking Katsuki standing there.

"I could hear you from down the stairs." Katsuki laughed, looking her. Elena examined him, he was wearing a white t-shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, a cap and his regular shoes.