Background🌙

Hey ! rai Here !!

All around the world 5 different teenagers are born with the same scar on their left cheek, which is shaped like a crescent. Once they all turn 13 their scar starts to open and bleed. Teenagers for the next 3 years of their life have been having nightmares about a red door with the number 5 on the top. In each dream there are silhouettes of each of the teens standing in front of it. A week after each city has a fire hit each of the teenagers' schools, which leads them to have to go to a new school in Cardall High, where they all meet each other and the one thing that draws them to each other is their scar. All the teens become closer and love relations and best friend relations are created. After a year of being in school a new boy came into the school with a crescent scar as well and fell in love with one of the group members. As the week went on all the group remembered how the boys' silhouette was not shown within the dream they all had. They all go camping in the woods one weekend and find a little cabin in the back of the words, during the night they all hear noises coming from underneath the house. As they find the door to the cellar, they follow the noises to where the red door and number 5 stand but there is one minor detail on the door no one noticed in their dream, a name under 5, a name they all recognized especially one.