1st Aquaintances 🌙

Cardall High|08:55am

Louis Monaghan:

As I walked into school I didn't know what to do or where to look or where not to look. I accidentally ran into someone. "shit sorry my bad!" I said embarrassed looking up at the girl I had bumped into. She had long brown hair and black jeans with a white tie up top. I looked at her cheek, "holy shit!" We both said insinc with each other. The girl was about to say something but before she could I rushed of before anything else happened. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I put my hand on my face and whispered.

"what the fuck just happened!".

Riley Martin:
As I woke up this morning I remembered that I have to show a guy around school,unfortunately I had a good spectrum in my old school so one of the teachers recommended me. I walked into school and as I was walking to main office I heard a faint shout .
"holy shit!", I turned my head and saw a boy and a girl staring at each, as I looked at the boy I swore I saw something on his face, I then touched my cheek and thought about the possibilities. After a while I shook my head and I shrugged my shoulders and walked off. As I got to the reception I took out my music notes book, then I heard footsteps, footsteps that came from a douchebag. As I looked up I looked at a blonde haired boy walking towards me, I squinted my eyes at his face, I kept staring until he looked at me then I put my head back in my notes.

Opal Carne:
When I walked through the gates I quickly put my head down and didn't look at anyone,I made sure that my shirt blonde hair covered every part of my face especially the left. As I was walking to go find my dorm room, I walked past a person with glasses and short purple hair, that doesn't matter but as I walked past them I saw a glimpse of something on their cheek but before I could go talk to them I heard a squeal from across the yard. "holy shit!", I quickly turned around and saw that a boy and girl had ran into each other, i stared at them for a moment and the suddenly the girl stared at me, i made eye contact and quickly turned around and walked off. As I was walking I was thinking about the person I walked past but thought how impossible it could be. It was just a birth mark so it can't be passed on to people I don't even know.

Carson Cunnigham:
I had no idea what I had to do, so I asked the teachers to get me a guide, and so when I got into a school I had to go to the reception, as I was walking to the reception I watched a boy walk into a girl and looking at his face he knew he was in shit for life. I laughed under my breath and carried on waking behind me a heard a silent, "holy shit!", and I thought, yep definitely dead now. As I got to the reception I saw a person holding a purple notebook with the writing "Notes" on the front.
"What notes you got in there school hasn't even started yet." I said trying to be smart.
"Different type of notes!", I looked at them and they sssssssput their notebook in their bag.
"You must be Riley?", they nodded their head and as they shook my hand I looked at their face and my eyes widened.

Katrina Lotus:
I got into the school gates and looked around at the place I was going to spend the next 2 years of my life in. I've been in a boarding school before when I was younger so I knew the drills. There was only one problem, this shitty thing on the side of my face, as I walked in I made sure my long hair covered my eyes as well as my cheek. As I was walking I bumped into someone and all his books fell on the floor. "shit sorry my bad" he said as he scurried to pick them up, that's when he looked up at me and stared at my face, and I stared at his and we both said at the same time "holy shit". As the boy ran off I felt something on me and I looked in the other direction where I saw a girl with short blonde hair staring at me but before I could smile she hurried off, huh weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Katrina walked to the sign in sheet she ran into the girl she saw before and tapped her on the back and said "hey, I saw you before outside I thought you had really nice hair,what's your name?", she said in a soft voice. From Katrinas eyes the girl tensed up and whispered," thankyou and my names Opal", before Katrina could get anymore words out the girl scurried of again like she did before. Katrina just shrugged and looked at the table to where her dorm room was.

Meanwhile in the reception Riley and Carson are still both staring at each other with no words to come out of their mouths. After a moment of silence Carson said in a quiet tone "so im guessing this thing isnt a birthmark?", he started to walk forward. Riley hurried behind him, "so your parents told you that to huh?". Carson stared at Riley and nodded. They both just carried on walking to go find their dorm rooms.

In the bathroom Louis was staring at his face still thinking how what he saw must have been a trick of the eyes. He splashed his face with cold water and left the bathroom, as he did Opal scurried past him and knocked his books out of his hands. "not again!", he said frustrated. Opal went quickly on her knees to help Louis. She whispered "sorry", as they both stood up at the same time, Louis quickly carried on walking in the same direction he was. Opal looked at him funny before he walked off, she stared at his face, as he walked of Opal turned around watching him, she lifted her hand to her cheek.

As she did she touched her scar and when she lifted her fingers of their was blood, she ran to the bathroom and as she did she looked at the two other people in there who had tissues upon their left cheek.