Part 1

Today was the day you were finally going back to your family after a filming Riverdale. You had loved it in Vancouver with all your new friends but you missed your family. You boarded the plane and almost immediately fell asleep. 

                                                                                                                                                                                     Y/n 

                                                                                                                                           I'm here. Where are you?

Dad

In a blue car.

You walked around until you found a blue car. You dropped your bag and ran and gave him a hug. You walked into the car then drove home. Your family is currently in LA to meet you. They rented a house.

"Avriii! Extoonn! Mumm! Guess who's back? Oh and u Indio."You shout.

"Yayy"Avri and Exton scream. You hug ur parents and siblings while indio walks in. You hug him too. You walk into the living room and you hear everyone scream surprise. Out of reflexes, you kick you boy best friend, Matt, to the ground. 

"Shit! Matt u ok?"You say. "Language!"Evans says. "Uncle Evans! I missed u guys so much! Lizzie! Uncle Hems! Mackie! Seb! Pratt! Chadwick! Scar! Renner! Paul!" You said as u hugged each one of them. "OMG OLIVIA!"You screamed with ur bff. You all partied the night while Avri and X went to bed and Indio went back to his house. 

The next day u woke up due to ur phone ringing for a while. 

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Y/n Downey?"

"Speaking. Who are u?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Joe Russo and this is my brother Anthony. We would like you to play Dust in the new marvel film Captain America: Civil War. Are u up for it?"

"Yes, of course"

"Okay, thank you. We will email you the details. Bye Y/n."

"Bye"

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!"You scream. 

"What?"ur dad comes in with a frying pan. 

"Marvel just asked me to play dust in the ca film."

"wowww! i already knew btw. ur not the only newbie tho. there is this other boy, playing spiderman. 

"ok cool."your dad leaves the room so u decide to post on insta.

Official_Y/N_Downey