Part 4

After a while of swimming, Haz leaves because he saw a pretty girl. You and Tom got out the water and went to sun bathe. You were peacefully sunbathing until a shadow came upon you.

"How can I help you, Tom?"You say without opening your eyes.

"How did you know it was me? You didn't even open your eyes!"Tom exclaims.

"I just did. What did you want?"You ask.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go surfing?"he asks.

"Sure, I haven't been surfing since the last time I went to Australia. I used to do loads of competitions, which I won of course."You say.

"Well, we'll see if you still have your moves. I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself"He says.

"Well watch your back Holland, cos I'm better."

You grab your boards and head out. On the count of three, you both run into the water. Tom was an okay surfer, but you were way better. 

"I told you Holland, I'm better."You said, winking at him.

"You're amazing!"he exclaimed.

"Thanks, Holland. You're not too bad yourself"

A little later, Haz joined you two but he was rubbish. He fell off his board so many times.  "Okay, Y/n is the best surfer, then comes Tom and then me, I get it, I get it."Haz says.

"I am so glad I filmed this!"You say laughing at the footage. Tom comes to watch with you and you both burst into laughter. 

You three were back on the sand, chilling. It was like you had known them forever. Suddenly, a fan comes up to you and Tom.

"OMG! YOU'RE THE Y/N DOWNEY WITH THE TOM HOLLAND!"A girl screams.

"Yes, tis us."you reply.

"Can I have a selfie? My name is Caroline and I'm 12."she says.

"Course you can!"Tom says. She passes the phone to Haz which makes you and Tom giggle a little. 

"I'm sorry for wasting your time, but I have a challenge for the two of you. Dare you choose to accept, the loser must face the consequences which are... you must do whatever the other person tells you for the rest of the day. Are you in?"she says in a mysterious tone.

"Definately"You both say.

"Well then, the challenge is... who is better at doing acrobatic flips?"She announces. You and Tom both start and the first to get tired and give up, is the loser. After about 5minutes of flipping, Tom's flips start to weaken. Eventually he stops, declaring you the winner.

"Thank you guys so much. Well done on your victory Y/n, and Tom, you better listen to her, no matter what she says."Caroline says.

"Well, this'll be fun..."you smirk.

After about 20 minutes of chilling and talking someone else comes up to you. Someone you never though you'd see again.

"Hey Y/n, long time no see"

"L-Lucas?"You shake. Lucas is your ex, and has traumatized you in many ways. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to collect my girlfriend. Excuse me gentlemen, but Y/n must be leaving now."Lucas says.

"No, I'm not your girlfriend anymore. P-please, l-leave."You shiver more. He grabs you by the wrist and drags you. "T-Tom, H-haz, h-help. Let go of me, Lucas, you're hurting me!"

Tom punches Lucas in the face. Haz lets you free, and you run. You run as fast as you can to the girls bathroom. As soon as you get in, you break down. Tears start streaming down your face, and everything from the past starts to haunt your memories once again. Tom and Haz beat up Lucas to the point he can no longer stand.