chapter eight

{ Dreams' Pov }

Fuck, fuck, fuck.
George has seen my arm. I didn't want him to see it, I thought I could let it heal and just forget about it. But no i've got to be so fucking stupid and careless and let George see it.

"Dream.. why is there bandages drenched in blood wrapped round ur arm?" George questions with a shaky voice.

"George it's nothing. Don't worry about it honestly i'm fine."

"But it's not nothing is it Dream, you've relapsed haven't you.. and it's all my fault."

"No George. Well yes i've relapsed but it's not ur fault at all. This was a one time thing, I won't ever do it again. I was just all worked up and couldn't find my anxiety meds, but as soon as I get a new prescription i'll be okay."

"Dream I feel horrible, I know you say it's not my fault but I feel nothing but guilt. I'm so sorry you've done this to yourself, but I promise you I'll help you stay clean. You won't feel the need to relapse again, not on my watch. But i just need you to promise me if you ever get urges, just let me know. Whether it's over text or in real life. In fact, you don't even have to tell me, just give me a little sign and I'll try my best to help you."

"I promise George, if i ever get urges i'll come straight to you. Thank you so much." I say with a croaky voice, I'm trying my hardest not to cry again.

"It seems like the bandages need changing. Come on Dream let's get you cleaned up."

George grabs my hand and I smile at him. I follow him into the bathroom where he re cleans the wounds and bandages me up again with fresh cloth.

A huge wave of relief has lifted up from me, as upset as it made both George and I for him to see my arm, I reckon it was a blessing in disguise. I no longer need to stress about hiding it and keeping things bottled up.

I'm so grateful for George.

———————————————-

George stayed over again last night, we spent the rest of the day either watching our favourite films or talking about us.

We've decided we can tell our close friends, but we're not ready to tell the public yet. We've also decided it's just going to be a casual thing. We're not dating, but we're not just friends. We can go out on dates, and do things together, but there's no label so basically just friends with benefits.

We're going to see how things go between us, if this is going well i'll definitely ask him to be my boyfriend. Unless George does it first, but I highly doubt it. There's more of a chance of George actually editing his entire own video then him plucking up the courage to ask me out. I don't mind though, out of the two I definitely think i'm the more dominant one.

George just kinda does what I say, it's pretty cute.

———————————————-

We've only told Sapnap and Karl so far. Sapnap was really happy for us, and extremely proud of me for actually making a move. But he did make a few gay jokes about us, I don't mind though, they were pretty funny.

On the other hand, Karl didn't believe us at first but after about 2 hours of convincing, he finally came to terms that we weren't joking about this.
He think us 4 should go on a double date. Karl is so obsessed with Sap, he's supposed to be straight but the way he acts around Sapnap, genuinely confuses me sometimes..

George is a bit iffy about the whole double date, but I think it'll be really good. I've never met Karl and it'll be good to see Sapnap again, I really miss him. I'm sure I can convince George to come with us, maybe a promise of another late night performance will encourage him.

———————————————-

"Dreammm, why cant you just let me win for once. I don't get why you've always got to bang out these games ughhh"

George is in a mood because i'm beating him in fornite solos. He's so dramatic sometimes..

"George i'm literally going easy on you, it's not my fault you're shit at the game."

"SHIT!! you've got to joking.."

"Oh come on George, I think everyone knows fornite isn't your strong spot."

"Please Clay" George pleads.

My eyes widen. He hasn't called me Clay in a long time. Most the time he's dared to do it by fans, but this time was completely unprovoked.

"Fine."

"I should call you Clay more often, seems like that's one of your weaknesses" George giggles after saying this.

"George look at me."

George turnt his head towards me, slightly smiling but also slightly confused.

I don't say anything I just stare at him in the eyes.

"Dream what are you doing." George questions.

I don't reply. I just pull his chair close to mine and place my hand on his inner thigh. His breathing jolted.

"Dream.."

I move my hand further up his thigh until i've reached my destination, his zip.

George's face now bright red.

I unzip his jeans, and pull them down just enough to see the bottom of his boxers.

"May i?" I ask George.

George nods.

Unlike last time, I bring my head towards his dick until my lips finally reach it. Using both my hands and mouth, I begin to jack off George.

Soft whimpers leave his mouth until I speed up and now his moans are harsher.

After a good few minutes, George finally reaches his climax, but before letting him finish, I let go, stand up, and walk away.

Leaving George there, disappointed and confused.

"Dream what the fuck was that about. You cant just do that you know."

I just laugh at him.

"Oh i'm so sorry George." I reply sarcastically.

"Not funny. Can't believe you've done that, not fair at all."

George goes to stand up, but I walk back, pin him down back on the chair, and finish the job. I felt a little bad teasing him like that, but hopefully now he understands the real dominance i hold over him.

"Happy now George." I say.

He smiles and nods. He stays sat in his seat for a few minutes whilst I lay down on the sofa.

George calms down, cleans up, then joins me on the sofa. He lays down next to me, with his head rested just below my shoulder.

I play with his fluffy, soft, brown hair as he scrolls through tiktok.

I could watch George for hours to be honest.