Future Time Future Problems

As Ingressus walks down the mountain trying to understand what was going on. His head was spinning with questions, but his number one priority was finding Achillean which may prove to be hard since what he may find will become a shock to all...

As he walked into a town, he went ahead a grabbed a cloak to hide his face as everyone would know his face. Ingressus walks over to a guard, "excuse me sir but where can I find an inn, please" Ingressus asked, and the guard pointed north up the path Ingressus nodded and was on his way. The town was small and there weren't very many houses. There were a few market stalls and finally made it to the inn.

The inn was small with a few tables and a small counter and a lady stood there, "how can I help you?' she asked, "um hi I would like a room, please?" Ingressus asked and she nods and hands Ingressus a key. He thanked her and headed on his way. He looked at the posters on the wall.
It was of a man who was wanted. Ingressus reads the poster

WantedGender: MaleName: Unknown Last Scene: Near O'khasis of The Ru'aun Region Please be on the lookout

Wanted
Gender: Male
Name: Unknown
Last Scene: Near O'khasis of The Ru'aun Region
Please be on the lookout

As Ingressus looked at it he brushed it off and continues to do his one thing. His mind was racing with questions where is Achillean? Is he safe? I need to find him! I prey to Irene he's safe. Ingressus thought till he saw a newspaper stand and read the date. Ingressus thought he was going crazy after reading it. Impossible! It can't be, can it? I'm ten years in the future! How? Ingressus thought then remember that lady who said she was waiting for something then it hit him. 

She was waiting for the right time to send him back and ended up sending him ten years forward in time!

Ingressus thought he was losing it as he walked along the path and felt someone cup his mouth and knock him out cold, "Is this him?" one voice asked, "yeah it's him. I knew it from the moment he walked up to me" another replied, "send him to the tunnel and wait for him to get there" the previous voice said and Ingressus had no idea what's in store for him...