Prologue

Billy Hargrove

He sat there with blood oozing from a fresh wound on his head. His car was battered and broken.

"Dam it!" he said to himself frustrated. He slammed his hand on the steering wheel and rested his head in his arms. "How will I explain this to Karen!?!?" 

He opened his door and slammed it shut behind him. He threw his head back and looked up at the sky in anger.

Then he heard a sound. It came from behind him.

He turned his head to see what it was but nothing was there. He went back into his car and tried to start it. He was panicking!!

He heard something bang on the bonnet of the vehicle but yet again there was nothing.

Suddenly, something grabbed his legs. It started dragging him back out of the safety of his car. He started screaming.

He never usually screamed. Nothing ever scared him.

But, this was different. He had no idea what was happening and there was nobody around to help him.

He managed to kick the thing off of him and then he started running.

He didn't get very far though.

 All of a sudden he fell to the floor, whacking his chin on the concrete ground in the process. The thing had hold of him again.

It started dragging him along the floor to the old, desolate building behind his smashed up car.

He then dissappeared below the steps.