Testing out depression gadgets

Title:testing out depression gadgets
Song:Best lankybox songs
Word count:1277
Genere:angst(some fluff)

Adam woke up with bloody red puffy eyes. Adam felt as if he wanted to stay in bed all day and not get up. He then heard his bedroom door cracking open and he heard a soft,nice voice call out his voice.

Boxy said " Adam are you ok......." Adam quicky got up and gave boxy a hug,he said " yeah boxy I'm fine " boxy then smiled and said " me and the others are here for a break from college and rocky,sticky,and cannie were taking good care of us "

Adam nodded then said " how about we go meet the others " boxy nodded then said " I'll meet you there " he then nodded and walked downstairs. Adam quicky put on a hoodie then he walked out of his room. Considering that he had his sweatpants,t-shirt already on from yesterday that he was too lazy to get changed.

He then saw everyone's eyes on him when he went downstairs. Foxy said " wow what is up with those puffy eyes " she said jokingly. Justin's eyes widened when he noticed Adams eyes. Ghosty said " are you ok adam? " Adam nodded then sat on the couch next to boxy and farthest away from Justin. Justin had saved a spot for him so he just scotched over some more next to ghosty.

Justin cleared his throat then he said " um guys,I have to say something " foxy said " fire away " as she started making a ponytail with her hair because she was hot. Justin said " I have a....... girlfriend " foxy,boxy and the others eyed Adam since they always felt as if he liked Justin.

Adam felt more tears growing on his eyes until he heard his phone ring. Adam said " sorry but I have to answer " he then picked up and it was chloe. She said " good morning adam!! " adam smiled then said " hey Chloe!! What's up-oh sorry I have to go but I'll call you back later " she said " ok bye!! " he then ended the call.

Adam said " sorry,that's my friend chloe " Justin felt rage go throughout him when he heard those words. So he gripped on to the couch in anger.

After they talked about their channels,they went to get some kfc. It feels as if they haven't had that emount of fun in a while.

Justin said " hey how about we make a vid to show that we are back together " rocky said " that idea ROCKS! " after they finished the kfc they went back to the house and filmed a video.
They filmed a poppy playtime video,with a zero budget.

Adam then went up his room to get his phone to take a picture with all of them but when he came back downstairs he saw penny next to Justin introducing her.

Justin said " oh adam this is my girlfriend penny! " penny looked at Adam then said " hey Adam,I'm penny!! " Adam then said " I'm adam
.......nice to meet you " adam then walked past penny then walked out the house,turned on his car then drove to chloes house.

When he arrived chloe opened the door and was about to ask what was wrong however adam started sobbing. Adam said " sorry,can I just stay here for a while,you know at least while I feel better " chloe said " sure! My gf is coming over if you don't mind,she's a bit shy but she also loves y'all content "

Adam smiled then said " nah never mind it's fine,you can hang out with your girlfriend " chloe said " if you say so, well I hope you feel better and you can always stop by to talk I don't mind " adam nodded then got in his car and waved then drove away.

Adam didn't want to go home after what he did but he knew that he would have to face then eventually. Adam then knocked on the door. Boxy opened the door. Boxy then pulled adam aside. Boxy said " Adam come on man you need to confess now!! " Adam said " what why- " boxy said " Justin is pissed with her at the moment because she talked bad about you when you walked out,called ghosty a scaredy-cat,and also said that foxys kfc addiction is weird "

Adam said " what!! " boxy said " come on confess while you can " Adam said " where even are they " boxy said " they are-.......sorry adam " foxy said " sorry adam but can you come back later. " ghosty said " please wait " Adam said " what let me see!! " he then slightly pushed foxy and his veiw made Adams heart break once again.

Justin and penny where reading Adams diary.
Supposedly penny shoved his diary in Justin's face and opened it in his face. Justin then turned to Adam and said " you.......like me? "
Adam quicky ran to his room and slammed his door shut,he pulled out a small box cutted then started debating on cutting his wrist.

Adam felt the urge to cut himself,punch himself,kill himself....... it felt like a urge that he couldn't resist,he Wanted to cut himself, No he needed to cut himself.

Adam thought only one,just one, he then heard running upstairs. Justin said " Adam,
Open the door please " Justin was trying to unlock the door. Sticky said " do you have a spare key so I can go get it "

Justin said " no " as he was turned the door knob and banging on the door. Justin then look at foxy,and the others in a way the said " we finna break this door down " everyone then walked back and few steps then at the same time they body slammed the door. As they slammed the door they heard a click,meaning that the door had unlocked.

Justin wasted no time and quickly opened the door,ran to Adam and slapped the box cutter out of the palm of his hand. Justin then looked at Adam with tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

Justin said " why......." the others then walked away and into the living room to give them some space. Adam said " I'm sorry it's just....... I like you Justin,way more then a friend and you're dating penny so....... I just can't stand seeing you with her! " Justin said " idiot,I was with her because I thought you didn't like me back!! I have had feelings for you ever since we first meet!! "

Adam just stayed there shocked he couldn't believe that Justin also liked him. Justin said " I love you Adam,uhh will you be my boyfriend " adam blushed then said " I-I love you too Justin and yes I'll be your boyfriend " Justin smiled then said " so don't you try to do that!! " Adam chuckled then said " Ok,ok!! Wait what about penny " Justin said " oh we kicked her out " adam smiled then said " come on " then they walked to the living room to tell the others that they were dating now.

When they told them Foxy said " called it!! "  boxy said " I'm happy for y'all!! " rocky said " y'all relationship ROCKS!! "  cannie said " I CANnot believe this!!" Sticky said " ghosty was happy,cannie was laughing,and thicc shark was eating donuts so they could celebrate!

(Oh I should probably stop with the cringe puns,this chapter the title was inspired by testing out kitchen gadgets!! Also thanks for reading this chapter!! The story isn't still over it actually just started!! Well bye the next chapter will be " reacting to our love~ " inspired by them reacting to videos like dhar Mann!! So stay tuned !!)