Prankylove

Song:you just want my sister
Genere:angst(fluff)
Word count:1075
Title:prankylove

After we finished recording my mom called me.
She said " hey Adam!! Your sister saw the live stream and we were actually thinking about properly meeting Justin,well as your boyfriend of course because we already met him as your best friend? "

Justin asked Adam " who is it? " Adams mom said " oh hey Justin! " Justin smiled then said " oh,hello mrs  McArther how are you doing today? " Adams mom said " I am doing well today Justin,how are you doing today "

Justin said " I'm doing well mrs McArther " she then said " well I was asking Adam if you could come over to eat some dinner tonight " adam looked at Justin then Justin said " of course,we would love to go! " she then said " ok!! Come at 7:40!! " Justin said " ok bye mrs McArther have a wonderful afternoon!! " she then said " you too Justin " he then hung up on her.

Adam then called his sister. She said " hello? " Adam said " Did mom also invite you!! " she said " hello to you too? And yeah she did " he said " is Ane going too!! " she said " yeah- " he said " Please make her not be there,or at least distract her while we are their!! She hates me!!
You remember last time right!! She found a way to get in the bed with you know who "

Adams sister sighed then said " look lil bro,she is our younger sister so we need to see her make some mistakes from time to time- " adam interupted her by said " NO!! Look I love this man,and I know that ane will somehow find a way to make him hers!! " she sighed then said " look if her really loves you and if he is the one then he will be able to resist to her " adam just hung up and threw his phone on the table and gripped his hair.

Justin said " h.......hey Adam,are you ok if you don't want to go it's ok you're mom will under stand " Adam sighed then said " no-it's not it it's just that my younger sister is gonna be their and she always steals the people that I am dating,boy or girl, she just loves seeing me mad "

Justin then pulled Adam to the living room and said " look I will never leave you ok,or stop loving you so you don't have to worry about your sister ok " adam said " are you sure because she always steals all the people that I am dating " Justin said " yeah they did but I won't dump you for her "

Adam sighed then said " promise? " Justin said " promise "  he then gave Adam a peck on the lips then smiled at him. They then heard foxy and boxy running to them. Foxy said " I may or may not have over heard y'all conversation and.......please can we go " adam said " sure but since y'all heard our conversation then y'all know what y'all are in to get now " foxy said " yeah.......but I don't think that boxy would cheat on me I mean boxy is my boyfriend and he is really loyal to me! And also we are really hungry "

Adam said " are the others also coming " foxy said " nah they said that they will stay with the dogs and watch a movie or something " adam then said " ok I guess we should get changed now I mean it is 6:47 already " Justin then nodded.

Justin got changed into a purple hoodie and layered it with his foxy costume,jeans ect. Adam got into his boxy hoodie ect. Boxy got into a normal blue hoodie ect. Foxy got into a pink hoodie ect.

They then got in the car and Justin started driving. The whole way to Adams house he was silent,the only thing that could be heard was the air conditioning. When they arrived adam hesitated. Justin said " look if you don't want to go inside,we can still go home " adam nodded and said " it's fine,after all we are here already "

They then quickly ran to the door since it was pooring rain, and it was gonna be a thunder storm later. When they entered it was so cozy and warm. Then Adam spotted her,ane he gulped but then Justin gave him a look of reassurance.

Ane then stood up from the couch and said " oh hey Adam!! What's up!! Wow who are these people " adam stayed quiet but then his mom said " go one sweetie introduce them " adam said " t-that's foxy,that's boxy and.......that's Justin.......they are my best friends "

Justin felt slightly disappointed that Adam really thought that he was gonna cheat on him with Ane. Adams mom said " wait isn't he your boyfriend? " ane pouted then said " Adam!! Why didn't you tell me!! " Adam thought " stop acting like that.......that's not cute "

Ane then looked at Justin and said " nice to meet you!! I'm Ane!! And you are " Justin said " Justin? " since Adam had already introduced him. She said " I have a question? Do you really love Adam or are you dating him out of pity? "

Justin said " I really love him " Ane mumbled " we'll see about that " then she said " hey mrs McArther is dinner ready " she nodded. Everyone then walked to the dinner table and she sat next to Justin.

Ane said " oops I dropped my fork " she then got up and bended down on the floor. However Justin didn't even flash a eye. They quickly ate their dinner then when they were getting ready to leave Ane " accidentally " pulled foxys hair.

Foxy said " OWWWW!! What was that for!! " Ane said " sorry,I didn't mean to do that " foxy said " you saw her right boxy!! " he said " sorry foxy but I didn't I was- " foxy said " busy starring at her right?! You know what we'll talk about this at home " Then they got up and left to go home.

That's it for today!!this chapter was inspired buy prankybox!! Where Justin and Adam play pranks on each other,y'all may be asking what does it have to Do with prankybox,actually it doesn't!!the sound pretty much said that Justin was gonna cheat but he didn't!!
Anyways the next chapter is gonna be lankybreakupshop.com!! Also please go check out my other story's if you like these type of cringe story's!