Illusion hack

Title:Illusion hack
Song:dollhouse
Word count:1120
Genere:angst

Adam woke up and he felt absolutely amazing.
Him and his lover had made love for the first time and he felt so relieved that he wasn't getting cheated on.

Adam was going to get up but when he did he fell to the floor and onto his knees. Thankfully Justin was a deep sleeper. Adam crawled to the bathroom,took a shower,changed into justin's purple over sized hoodie,booty shorts,and thigh High socks.

When he slowly walked outside with the last of his stamina,his self confidence immediately dropped again. Justin was on the phone,with his phone on the balcony smiling and laughing.

Adam went to his side of the bed which was sadly next to the balcony. Grabbed his phone and AirPods and then he walked off. He clutched his phone in his hand with jealousy.

When he got to the kitchen he was everyone chilling their and laughing. When they saw him foxy said " wow Adam,where did y'all go? We where waiting for y'all the whole time "

Adam thanked god that the walls were sound proof. Everyone agreed. Adam grabbed a waffle
From the bag full of waffles from Waffle House. He grabbed a fork,syrup, and started eating.

After like about 20-30 minutes Justin went to join them in the kitchen,with hair dripping with water because he just took a shower.

He sat next to Adam,placed his hand on Adams thigh and then grabbed some food and started eating.

Foxy said " wooaahh,why so dressed up " Justin said " I'm meeting up with some high school friends later today,do y'all remember
Chrissy(Chrissy wake up! I don't li-)

Foxy said " CHRISSY!! THE Chrissy!! Like brown hair,brown eyes!! " Justin nodded.
Foxy said " wait this Chrissy!! " she went to her room grabbed her old phone,logged in and then said " This Chrissy!! "

Foxy said " I used to follow her!! " Adams jaw dropped!! She was stunning!! Fucking gorgeous. Boxy said " didn't she used to like you " Justin said " yeah but probably not anymore "

Adam quicky finished his meal and then stood up to go to the gaming room to play some games. If Justin is gonna make him jealous then alright but he is gonna get payback.

He turned his mic on and started playing with his guy friends. He said " sup lovies " (they call eachother pet names,not in a romantic way tho)

A guy said " hey Adam,why you sound so down? What happened " A calm voice said " please tell us " adam took a deep breath and then said " Help me make Justin jealous "

It was quiet until they all said " FUCK YES!! "
Adam smiled. Adam said " alright I hear a noise coming " then they started flirting with Adam.

Justin walked through the door and said " hey Um Adam? " Adam said " yeah? " Adams friend with a deep voice said " hey babe look out there is someone guarding red teams base " Adam said " really thanks love "

Adam could practically feel Justin's jealous.
Adam then felt some arms slither around his waist and a warm breath get near his neck.

Justin said " who were you saying that too? " Adam said " wait Justin I'm playing a game "
Justin said " wow,I was just gonna ask you if you wanted something when I went to meet up with Chrissy but now I am gonna ask on why you are being so mean "

Adam just ignored him since he knew he would give in if he saw Justin. Justin just sighed and then said " are you really gonna ignore me " adam stayed silent.

Justin just kissed his forehead and then said " love you " then he left the room.

Adam took a deep breath and then his friend said " sorry Adam " Adam said " it's fine,I told y'all to help me I should be saying sorry "

Another friend said " what's the name of the girl " Adam said " Chrissy,Brown hair,brown eyes,bangs hella popular on instagram- " " what are you waiting for!
Go and get him before that slut gets him!! "
Adam said " what? " the friend said " my ex best friends cousin,chloe told me all about her! "

" she has stolen men and women from their bf/gf for ears " Adams eyes went wide. He immediately drove to the coffee shop.

He then quickly opened the door,and locked his car. And without hesitation he started looking for them and when he did he wished that he had never seen.

Justin and Chrissy were kissing. Adam felt tears on the brim of his eyes. He then ran to his car and started driving away. However Adam did not see the red light.

Screech-BANG! Red lights were flashing everywhere around the street. However Back with Justin. He pushed Chrissy off him and said " I have a boyfriend!! What part of that do you not understand!! "

Justin then got a phone call and it said " hello are you adam mcarther's boyfriend " he said " yes I am,who is speaking " the voice said " I am doctors Mathew,and your boyfriend has gotten into a serious accident "

Justin immediately stood up and said " what hospital is he at!! " doctor Mathew said " ******
Hospital " Justin said " thank you for telling me
,I'll be right there "

When he got in the car he called the group. They picked up and said " we know what happened to Adam we are driving to the hospital right now " Justin said " gosh!! Why him!! It should have been me!! " he slammed his fist of the steering wheel and foxy said

" No,none of y'all deserve that ok so let's just hope for the best " he said " f-fine " as he whiped his tears off his face.

When they arrived to the hospital they went to the front desk. Justin said " hey- we came to see Adam McArther " the reception lady said "
Adam,Adam McArther? Oh-he is in room 197,
Highest floor to make it easier to find just look for the highest floor last room "

Justin said " thank you! " until they were stopped. Doctors Mathew said " so you are Justin kroma,Adams boyfriend " Justin nodded
In agreement.

Doctor Mathew said " I'm doctor Mathew " then they shook hands. He said " before you go see him you have to pay 7,000 dollars- " Justin slammed the money on the desk and said " do you take cash " doctor Mathew nodded and then they all ran to look at Adam.

And when they opened the door to his room their hearts shattered completely.

That's the end for this chapter!! This chapter was inspired by " diy life hack illusions " the next chapter name is gonna be useless love. Ok bye!!