If Nobody Has to Know...

I can't see him. Not after what happened. We don't have any training, so I'll just stay at home. Maybe invite my friends over. I get out of bed and throw on a cute, lazy outfit, brush my hair, put it in a ponytail, and settle down to read my favorite manga. There's a knock at my door, and I think I know who it is.

I open the door to find exactly who I was expecting, Levi Ackerman. "Did you think about it?" He starts suddenly. "Uh yes." I begin, "I really like you. But if this gets out, it will ruin both of our careers." I say. He stares at me before letting himself in and closing the door behind us. "Nobody has to know." He says firmly, "I can promise you that." He sounds genuine.

I want to believe him. And I have no reason not to. But, if nobody has to know, then how far is he going to take this? "Okay." I say trying to hide my excitement. He walks close to me and pushes a piece of my hair, that fell out of my ponytail, behind my ear. He slips his hands under my arms and around the top of my back, and pulls my chest close to his.

Feeling his soft lips on mine sends tingles throughout my whole body once again. Levi slides his hands down to the bottom of my back and grinds his hips into mine. I let out a soft moan and he kisses me even harder. He moves one of his hands up to my head, and glides his fingers through my hair, resting his palm on the side of my face. I run my hand along his arm before he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him, and I can instantly feel his bulge sending desire shooting through me.

He carries me over to the couch and settles over me. I can hear the fireplace crackling. He smells like soap and mint. Slowly he starts kissing down my neck, and on my collar bone. My breathing gets heavy and he looks at me before pulling my top off over my head. He rubs his hand around my back and unclasps my bra. He grabs my breasts, and caresses my body, making me want him more than anything. He kisses my breasts, continuing to inch his way down my body.

"Is this okay?" He says, asking for permission to pull my pants down over my hips. "Yes." I reply without hesitation. He drags his shirt off to reveal his perfect, muscly chest and abs before he says, "I want you so bad Y/N." He takes off my pants, and then his own. The anticipation I feel is making me breath harder than I ever have. I feel warm when I feel his thumb begin to tease my clitoris. Then I get hot when I feel him enter me. I gasp and he kisses me.

He groans as he continues to thrust into me and my toes curl. My stomach clenches and I can't control my face, or the noises I'm making anymore, but that just makes him plunge into me even harder. I feel sparks in my legs. I feel shocks of pleasure. My back arching with every jolt of erotic feeling. Slowly the electrify rises, I reach the peak, and then the final shove into me hits me like a bolt of lightning. I grip the muscles on his arms and scream with pleasure.

We're laying together on my couch with his head nuzzled into my neck. I'm too tired to get dressed and I assume he feels the same, since he hasn't bothered to put on his clothes yet either. "Can I... stay over tonight?" He asks sounding like he's worried about my response. "Of course." I reply with no second thought. After laying together for god knows how long. We shower and get ready for bed. I feel so much more happy than I have in a long time. I didn't think he would want to stay over. But I guess people can surprise you.

~~ I know it took a while to get here, but if you stuck around this long then thank you!! And I hope you enjoyed I tried my best.~~