Just let me go

I'm trying to sleep but I can't get him out of my head. I keep thinking about his touch. How good it felt to be close to him. How he was so comfortable being so close to my face. And about how it would feel to kiss him. At least I don't have to see him tomorrow.

The cold water washes over my back as I stand in the shower thinking about him. Again. Getting out of the shower, as I begin to dry off there's a knock at my door. I open the door with a towel wrapped around me to find Mikasa. Why am I disappointed? It's not like Levi would show up at my room.

"We're going on a walk." She says gesturing to Eren and Armin behind her, "Care to join us?" She asks. It sounds like she's upset about something. "Sure, just let me get dressed." I reply before closing the door. "Wait!" She says putting her hand on my door to stop it from closing, "Bring your gear we're going to have lunch on the wall." She says firmly. "Ok. Got it" I reply before walking off to get dressed.

I throw on a pair of black leggings, a baggy, deep blue, shirt, and my ODM gear, then head out the door. This'll be a good distraction, eating with my friends will get my mind off Levi and his stupid smirk.

We walk down to the wall and zip our way to the top. As we begin walking Mikasa finally tells us what's on her mind. "Jean said he's in love with me."
"WHAT!?" - me
"EXCUSE ME!?" - Armin
"ILL KILL HIM." - Eren
We all say at the same time. "I mean, we all knew he did, but I didn't expect him to tell you." I say still in shock. "I don't know what to do. I don't think about him like that." She says sadly. "Well hey you can tell him that you just want to stay friends." Armin pitches in. "Yea I guess, thanks Armin I'll try that." Mikasa reply's. "Of course, and if that doesn't work and you want to talk some more, you can always come to us." Armin consoles "Ok can we just eat now? I'm done talking about my problems." She says harshly.

Eren lays a basket down and we all sit to start eating. We talk about a bunch of nonsense and laugh while we pick on each other. Levi approaches and my face drops. I thought this would get my mind off of him. "What are you brats doing up here?" He asks bluntly. "Eating... clearly" Mikasa reply's pointing at our food.

Levi sits down right next to me with his own food in his hands. "Then you won't mind if I join you." He says. My heart starts beating harder and my stomach is flipping so much that I can't eat anymore. This is awkward for all of us, eating with our captain when this was supposed to be a friends outing. All three of them look confused, I don't blame them, even I don't understand why he's doing this.

We sit and eat the rest of our food in awkward silence. I'm so nervous I practically have to force the food down my throat. Mikasa, Armin, and Eren start to head out and I follow them. "Wait Y/N, I need to talk to you." Levi says. "Uh I'll catch up with you guys later." I say waving goodbye. They zip down then wall and are out of our sight in no time.

"What do you need to talk about?" I ask. "I just wanted to get some time alone with you, Y/N." He says standing up and walking towards me. "Ok. This is ridiculous I'm leaving." I say trying to leave before things end up like last time. I turn around and suddenly feel him grab my hand. He moves close, really close. He's right behind me when he leans forward and whispers in my ear, "I said I wanted to spend time with you."
"Just let me go." I reply