-----Chapter Eight-----

Ace have texted Valentina,  he was checking up Valentina, Ace felt something, something like growing feelings as well, although Ace pushed it away, he wanted to make his year to be perfect, he wanted good grades, he wanted to make himself satisfied.

Ace have pushed that feeling away.

Does Ace need Valentina?
No.
Does Ace love Valentina?
No.

He pushed it away, he consider Valentina as a friend, a great one, now his waiting for a text from her, he was checking her up since Ace was bored.

Valentina
"I'm good how about you?"

Ace
"Just bored.."

Valentina
"Why not buy yourself something? Maybe go visit some place, some place that your mind can be in peace?"

Because of that text, Ace have finally have a plan, he did have an idea, maybe he can go and see the flower field? He knew it somewhere, since the flower field was absolutely amazing, it's not just by looking at the flowers, it's that at least he can have a moment by himself.

Ace
"Thanks for the idea Val, I'll just be going to a flower field."

Ace than got up, preparing himself to go out, and find the flower field, he was putting on his shoes, he was than interrupted by a vibrate in his pocket, he than checked it up, seeing a message from Valentina.

Valentina
"Alright becareful on your way back."

And because of that, that's the only last message she send, he than opened the door and then locking it, in the other side Valentina was drinking a hot chocolate.

"Ophelia?" Valentina than turned around, seeing Leon waking up, he than walked at her, Valentina was watching at the TV, while Leon was laying his own head at Valentina's lap.

"Did you sleep well?"
"Yes." Leon actually have slept peacefully, now that Valentina was around him, it was just one night, one night sleeping peacefully, he didn't have anything at his mind, Valentina was stroking his hair gently while Leon was looking at her.

"Maybe you should try eating, want me to cook you some food?" Valentina said while being focused at the TV, she than looked down at Leon laying at her lap, Leon just nodded, she than grabbed a pillow standing up and giving it to Leon.

Walking up to the kitchen, finding something to cook, she than decided to make a omelette, she than crack a egg open, mixing it, she than put a frying pan at the top of the stove, and then turning it on.

In the other side Leon didn't dare to look at the TV, he than looked at the woman who was cooking a food, this time Valentina was waiting for the egg to be cooked, Leon was bored at waiting, he didn't want to look at the TV and wait for her, he than stand up walking towards Valentina.

Valentina was focused at cooking, she didn't want to messed up when it comes to cooking, she than felt a feeling of a two hands hugging her from behind, she knew it was Leon.

"How long will it take?"
Leon questioned, he than placed his head at the crook of her neck, this time Valentina stopped, she than replied.

"Its almost done, just wait at the table alright?" She said while putting the dry dishes at the kitchen closet, Leon than stopped hugging her, he than sat at the chair, wait for the meal.

Valentina placed the food at the plate, and then putting it up to the table, Leon than put a spoon of the food and put it up to his mouth, the food he just tasted was wonderful, he hasn't tasted a meal that Valentina makes.

Valentina was washing the other dishes, listening to the sound of the TV, Mr.Bennett left earlier, he have to do some stuff outside, meaning that Valentina and Leon are the only one is at the house.

Valentina haven't received anything from the two siblings, Alessandro and Benjamin, she did knew that the siblings must be busy since they got some stuff to do, she just wants to check up on them if their alright, well she didn't wanted to disturb them anyway, so she didn't texted them.