-----Chapter Nineteenth-----

Museum was Valentina's favourite, well the same for Leon, since pretty much during field trips back then, they would be allowed to go on museum and and aquariums to learn and study about many things.

Valentina was just at a bakery shop, since she was early, Leon was on his way to go there didn't want the woman keep waiting for him everytime, Valentina was just eating her muffins, she often times like taking pictures of some stuff so she can know what had happened today and tell it to some person somehow.

She had focus on her studies, which is why she had some achievements that she received, she didn't know if she would pass her examination this quarter, Leon knows the bakery shop since Valentina once told Leon about it back then.

The sound of the door opening, Each then Valentina keeps looking at the door hoping that Leon would be here early, lucky for her he was finally here, "I'm sorry I'm late, just have to help father to do some stuff." Leon said not wanting to makes things bad.

Valentina smiled at him, nodding as her own understanding, Leon than opened the door signalling for Valentina to go first at going out, Leon was following behind her, getting the car unlocked, Valentina getting inside the same for Leon.

Valentina have tied her hair at a low messy ponytail style, Valentina seem to have her earphones on at the other side of her ear, well as both of them continue, arriving at the museum.

Coming across each paintings that are famous back then, sure it can be boring roaming around at the museum but learning about the paintings are actually beautiful especially the meaning behind it.

"The Scream." Valentina said, Leon looked at the painting, there was a meaning of it, even though the others see a person screaming at the painting, "Edvard Munch painted it back then during the eighteenth century, do you know why he painted it?" Valentina said and also at the same time questioned Leon, "It must be because of a person who experience something bad in their life." Leon said even though his not sure if his own answer is incorrect.

"Your right, when people suffer from the things in their life, creating some sort of trauma that happens, they often times don't know what to express, they just wanna scream it out, it's like when you scream it takes on a feeling of being abnormal." Valentina explained, "Paintings are beautiful yet so depressing." Leon said, while for Valentina she just nodded as her own understanding.

"I'll paint something one day, I'll make sure it will be beautiful like the paintings everybody see at the museum." Valentina said beginning to walk and find other interesting paintings, "We should stop by and eat later if that's okay for you, if your hungry." Leon said, he wanted to make sure that Valentina's stomach is full, since food gave her enough energy.

People seem to be quiet at the museum, as always they whisper quietly at each other, "I'm alright we can have dinner when it's evening alright?" Leon nodded as his own answer, coming across from another painting that Valentina love.

"Oh I know this one." Leon said, he didn't hesitate to explain it to Valentina, "Go on explain it." Valentina said, forming a small smile, "The Kiss is painted by Gustav Klimt, during nineteenth century, something like the man was focused on the woman's face, it's like both of them are embracing each other, before the man kiss the woman's face." Leon explained he than looked at the woman beside her.

"I'm not sure if its right as far as I can remember but you explained it at every detail." Valentina said, she sounded like a teacher after saying that, "Romantic lovers are very lively, especially that painting you explained, it gives energy on people-" While Valentina was still saying something, Leon kissed Valentina's right side of her cheek, after Leon pulled away, looking around if people saw them, lucky no one noticed no one was aware by it.

Valentina looked at him, being lost with her words, "I wanted it to happen randomly." Leon said, this time Valentina fixed herself, "It's alright, as long as nobody saw, just not at the public, you know people would think it's cheesy.." Valentina said, "I don't care about it, although I do know people wouldn't mind a couple having romantic relationship." Leon quietly said at Valentina, it's more like his words is a mutter, he had held her hand, giving Valentina another kiss but this time at the back of her hand.