-----Chapter Seven-----

For the whole week, Alessandro and Benjamin would often hangout with his friends, including Andrew and Ace and more of the members at the group.

I'd often times finish the school works first, and I'd say to them that I'm just busy with school works, but I'm sure I know school works can be boring but I have to finish them in order to hangout with them of course.

Although Benjamin would often be left at their house, Alessandro have said that he stayed due from the school works as well, nothing much really, this time it's evening I just have finished doing all the works, I also have forgotten to eat dinner earlier.

As I was finding some books to read, being disturbed by a phone ringing, I than looked at the time, it was 7:55 P.M.

Who would even call at this time?
I than answered the call.

"Hey Valentina."  It was just Benjamin, usually Alessandro even Gabriella would call at the phone, I only noticed Benjamin calling me once.

"It's evening what makes you call me?"

"Nothing really, I got nothing to do here I just finished some school works."

"Have you eaten dinner? I haven't eaten yet." Changing the subject, I'd usually change the subject so it wouldn't turn into a awkward silence.

"Oh really? I haven't eaten yet as well, coincidence?"

"Maybe you can come over? I can order some food, if you want to, not forcing or anything." I said, already planning what food to order.

"Sure that would be good, I'll see you later then." He said, we than hang up the phone at the same time, I than dial some number of a restaurant to order something.

Soon enough I hang up, the only thing that have sounds inside the house was just the TV, I turned it on to listen some news up, who wouldn't listen to news? Honestly the others wouldn't know what's happening around them if they didn't listen to the news.

As I drank a glass of water, only to hear a knock on the door, must be Benjamin, I than opened the door, Benjamin than got inside, greeting me as he sat at the couch, getting my phone.

Another knock at the door, Benjamin was the only one at the living room, finding the phone, I than walked back at the living room.

"There is a knock on the door." Benjamin said, looking at the TV back.

I than nodded, and walked towards the door, and then opening the door, greeted by the delivery person, I than payed up, thanking the delivery, I than locked the door, coming back to the living room.

"Here." I gave him the food, there was another food for me I was holding it, Benjamin than get it.

"Do you like horror movies?" I questioned, opening the packaged food, the same for Benjamin, I than grab a spoon of the food and put it at my mouth.

"Yes, but I mostly love Ghibli movies." He said, while grabbing a spoon of the food.

"I heard that Ghibli studio have great movies."

"That's true actually." Both of us would have short conversation while eating, and eventually would be done at eating soon enough, throwing the trash out, then seating back again at the couch.

"Maybe we can watch Howl's moving castle, I heard that the others said the movie was good, we can watch if you have time." He said, before he go back at their house, I just nodded, with that he stand up at the couch.

"I'll be going now then?" Putting his shoes on, opening the door.
"Alright, goodnight." He than step outside, waving off, I than closed the door and locking it.

Drinking a glass of water before going back to my room, as I got back, turning off my lamp, getting ready to sleep, not being sure what to do tomorrow, I'm sure all I do is just study do school works, I did workout, and jog a lot earlier, and then taking a bath and eat that's all for today, I than put the blankets on me.